Rogersville Parish, New Brunswick
Location within Northumberland County, New Brunswick
|• Land||326.42 km2 (126.03 sq mi)|
|• Density||3.7/km2 (10/sq mi)|
|• Pop 2006-2011||2.7%|
|Time zone||AST (UTC-4)|
|• Summer (DST)||ADT (UTC-3)|
Its population in the 2011 Census was 1,213.
Rogersville Parish is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- Northwest by Nelson Parish; northeast by Glenelg Parish; southeast by the County line; and southwest by Blackville Parish.
Parish population total does not include incorporated municipalities (in bold):
Mother tongue language (2006)
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: Rogersville Parish, New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Provincial Archives - Rogersville Parish
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 24 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 1996, 2001, 2006 census
- 2006 Statistics Canada Community Profile: Rogersville Parish, New Brunswick
|Blackville Parish||Glenelg Parish|
|Huskisson Parish (Kent County)||Acadieville Parish (Kent County)|