Bail at training during July 2015
|Full name||Rohan Bail|
|Date of birth||26 June 1988|
|Original team(s)||Mount Gravatt (QAFL)|
|Draft||#64, 2008 National Draft|
|Debut||Round 1, 2009, Melbourne
vs. North Melbourne, at MCG
|Height / weight||183cm / 82kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2015.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Bail began his junior football career playing for the Ferny Grove Falcons and after competing in numerous seasons with the club moved to the Mount Gravatt Football Club to continue with senior football.
He was recruited from Mount Gravatt in the Queensland Australian Football League with Melbourne's final selection, number 64 overall, in the 2008 AFL Draft, after being overlooked in the previous two drafts. He finished fourth in the 2008 Grogan Medal, awarded to the best player in the Queensland league.
He was delisted at the conclusion of the 2015 season, and in 2016 will play for St Kevin's Old Boys in Premier section of the VAFA.
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- "Rohan Bail player profile". Yahoo. Retrieved 2009-08-06.
- Qld duo live AFL dream (30 November 2008)
- Hamilton, Andrew (9 September 2008) Nathan Kinch's consistency reaps Grogan Medal; The Courier-Mail
- Williams, Rebecca (10 August 2009) Darren Crocker strikes Gold
- Burgan, Matt (18 September 2015). "Melbourne delists four players". MelbourneFC.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- Rohan Bail's player profile at AFL Tables
- Rohan Bail's profile on the official website of the Melbourne Football Club
- Rohan Bail's statistics from AFL Tables
- DemonWiki player profile
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|