|Born||2003/2004 (age 11–12)
Brooklyn, New York
Chand was born in New York, to parents of Indian descent. When he was six years old, he was spotted by a casting director while playing baseball; the casting director was the mother of another child playing baseball, and encouraged Chand to audition for a role in Adam Sandler's film Jack and Jill. Chand ultimately won the role of Sandler's on-screen adopted son, and the film was released in 2011. His next role was in a 2011 episode of Homeland titled "Crossfire", in which he played Issa Nazir, the young son of the series' central terrorist who forms a close relationship with an American soldier, played by Damian Lewis. In the 2013 film Lone Survivor, Chand played the son of an Afghan who provides assistance to an American Navy SEAL (played by Mark Wahlberg), and spoke in Hindi and Urdu for the part.
In 2013, Chand appeared in a main role in the comedy film Bad Words, playing Chaitanya Chopra, a spelling bee entrant who befriends the film's main character (played by Jason Bateman), after auditioning when he was eight years old. He was ten years old by the time of the film's release and his performance was widely praised by critics, with a writer for Variety magazine predicting that Chand would receive "many more big screen opportunities following this endearingly wide-eyed turn". His next project was the 2014 film The Hundred-Foot Journey directed by Lasse Hallström and starring Helen Mirren, in which he played the young version of the film's main character (played by Manish Dayal).
In April 2014 it was announced that Chand would star alongside Lea Michele in DreamWorks Animation's Bollywood-style musical, Bollywood Superstar Monkey, scheduled for release in 2016. In addition, Chand was cast in Andy Serkis' The Jungle Book: Origins, in the leading role of Mowgli. The film is scheduled for an October 6th, 2017 release. 
|2017||Jungle Book: Origins||Mowgli||Filming|
|2014||The Hundred-Foot Journey||Young Hassan Haji|
|2013||Lone Survivor||Gulab's Young Son|
|Bad Words||Chaitanya Chopra|
|2011||Jack and Jill||Gary Sadelstein|
|2011||Homeland||Issa Nazir||Season 1, Episode 9: "Crossfire"|
- Kannan, Indira (September 13, 2013). "Boy Wonder". India Today. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- Spelling, Ian (March 25, 2014). "At ripe old age of 10, actor Rohan Chand already a pro". The Columbus Dispatch. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- Woods, Nicole (February 28, 2014). "Where You’ve Seen Rohan Chand Before". Focus Features. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- "Indian-origin US actor Rohan Chand in 'Lone Survivor'". Mid Day. January 28, 2014. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- Sneider, Jeff (April 3, 2014). "Lea Michele, Rohan Chand to Lead Voice Cast of DreamWorks Animation's Bollywood Musical (Exclusive)". The Wrap. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- Kit, Borys (August 20, 2014). "Christian Bale and Cate Blanchett Join 'Jungle Book: Origins' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 20, 2014.