Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Rohini in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rohini may refer to:
- Rohini (actress) (born 1969), in Malayalam and Tamil films, 1980s and 1990s
- Rohini (Buddha's disciple), female disciple
- Rohini (Krishna's wife), a queen of Hindu god Krishna
- Rohini Devi, a consort of Vasudeva and mother of Balarama and Subhadra in Hindu mythology
- Rohini (West Bengal), a village in West Bengal, India
- Rohini, Delhi, a residential sub city in Northwest Delhi
- Rohini (film), a 1953 Indian Tamil-language film directed by Kamal Ghosh
- Rohini (nakshatra), a lunar mansion in Indian astronomy corresponding to Aldebaran
- Rohini (satellite), a series of Indian space satellites
- Rohini sounding rocket series, Indian rockets developed for meteorological and atmospheric study purposes
- Rohni River, or Rohini River, in South Central Nepal, tributary to the West Rapti River
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rohini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.