This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Residence||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
Rohit Khare is computer science entrepreneur who has been active in many aspects of the development of the World Wide Web. He is the founder of Ångströ, co-founder of KnowNow, former Director of CommerceNet Labs and a key player in the microformats community. He holds a Ph.D. from the University of California, Irvine and a bachelors from Caltech, both in Computer Science. He previously worked on Internet security for the W3C. He is also active in the Representational State Transfer (ReST) community, and in August 2007 authored the ARRESTED paper on Syndication-oriented architectures, a RESTful approach to Publish subscribe and variant of Service-oriented architecture.
- "Rohit Khare W3C Home Page". "www.w3.org".
- Rohit Khare and Richard N. Taylor. "Extending the REpresentational State Transfer (REST) Architectural Style for Decentralized Systems" (PDF). University of California, Irvine.
- Rohit Khare's profile at ångströ.com
- Rohit Khare's Biography on the CommerceNet wiki
- Rohit Khare's homepage at UCI
- 4K Associates, a collection point for Rohit's online activities, including the FoRK mailing list
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|