||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Rohit Verma at Rahul & Dimpy Mahajan Anniversary
|Other names||Rohit darling|
Rohit Verma is a fashion designer in India. He is from the city of Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh and completed his high school education from Boys High School in 1996. Verma has designed for many leading actresses in Bollywood. He also worked in the ZoOm TV show “Style Strip”, and in the Indian reality show “Bigg Boss”. Rohit was featured as himself in Madhur Bhandarkar’s hit blockbuster movie “Fashion”. He was seen during the Royal India Media Coverage held in Dubai in October 26–29, 2013.
Verma has also worked
|2010||Style Strip||Presenter||TV show on Zoom TV|
|2009||Bigg Boss 3||Contestant||TV show on Colors|
|2011||Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout||Contestant||TV show on Imagine TV|
- "Rohit Verma: Latest News, Photos, Videos on Rohit Verma". Ndtv.Com. Retrieved 2012-10-25.
- Tags:. "Rohit Verma to design Maanvi's engagement attire in Ek Hazaaron...". Tellychakkar.com. Retrieved 2012-10-25.
- IANS Aug 17, 2012, 05.07PM IST (2012-08-17). "Big Boss gave me recognition as designer: Rohit Verma - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2012-10-25.
- Total Views : (2013-10-22). "Rohit Verma- The Ultimate Drama Queen | Videos on Indian Fashion, Celebs & Entertainment". Nevanta.com. Retrieved 2013-10-26.
- "Royal India Media Coverage". godubai.com. Retrieved 2013-10-26.
- TNN Aug 5, 2011, 12.00am IST (2011-08-05). "zoOm launches a new show Style Strip - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2012-10-25.
|This Indian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|