Roi Et Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Roi Et Airport
|Serves||Roi Et-Phon Thong Road, Tambon Ma-ue, Amphoe Thawat Buri, Roi Et, Thailand|
|Elevation AMSL||451 ft / 137 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Nok Air||Bangkok-Don Mueang|
|Thai AirAsia||Bangkok-Don Mueang |
- Airport information for VTUV at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for ROI at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- JL (2014-12-25). "Thai AirAsia Adds New Domestic Routes from Feb 2015". Airline Route (Vantage Airport Group). Retrieved 2015-02-09.
- Roi Et travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Roi Et AirportHomepage
- Current weather for VTUV at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for ROI at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about a Thai airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Roi Et Province location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|