|Directed by||Tapi Chanakya|
|Produced by||C. V. Ramakrishna Prasad|
|Written by||Kondepudi Laxminarayana|
|Starring||Akkineni Nageswara Rao
Relangi Venkata Ramaiah
Raavi Kondala Rao
|Music by||Master Venu|
|Edited by||Tilak, A. Sanjeevi|
Rojulu Marayi is a 1955 Telugu film directed by Tapi Chanakya. The story is set in a native village environment about the changing times. The song "Eruvaaka Sagaroranno Chinnanna", featuring Waheeda Rehman (debut), is one of the memorable songs in the film.
Kotayya (Perumallu) is an honest poor farmer who has a son Venu (Nageshwara Rao) and daughter Bharathi (Ammaji). Sagarayya (C.S.R) is the landlord in the village who gives loans for high interest and when the farmers fail to pay he grabs their lands. With the help Karanam Sambayya (Ramana Reddy) and Rowdy Polayya (Relangi) Sagarayya grabs the lands in the false names. Retired military man Ratnam (Seetaram) and his daughter Radha (Janaki) also lives in the same village. After an initial misunderstanding with Venu, Radha falls in love with him and marries him. Venu tells all about Sagarayya in front of the collector and distributes the land to the real owners. How Sagarayya creates differences between Kotayya and Venu, and how Venu solves his problems and arrange his sister's marriage with Gopalam (Vallam Narasimha Rao) and sends Sagarayya and his men to jail is the rest of the story.
- Akkineni Nageswara Rao ... Venu,
- Sowcar Janaki ... Raadha
- C. S. R. Anjaneyulu .. Sagarayya
- Hemalatha Rao.. Venu mother
- Ramana Reddy .. Karanam Sambayya
- Relangi Venkata Ramaiah .. Polayya
- Surapaneni Perumallu .. Kotayya, father of Venu
- Ammaji .. Bharathi
- Vallam Narasimha Rao .. Gopalam
- Seetaram .. Ratnam
- Waheeda Rehman ... Debut (Dancer in "Eruvoka Sagaro" song)
- Kanchi Narasimham
- R. V. Krishnarao
- A. V. Subbarao
- Raavi Kondala Rao
- K. S. Reddy
- Gemini Ganesan
- Producer: C. V. Ramakrishna Prasad
- Director: Tapi Chanakya
- Assistant Director: V. Ramachandra Rao
- Associate Director: V. Kabeer Das
- Production Executive: Tammareddy Krishnamurthy
- Story, dialogues: Kondepudi Laxminarayana
- Screenplay: Tapi Chanakya, C. V. Ramakrishna Prasad, Kondepudi Laxminarayana
- Music Director: Master Venu
- Playback Singers: Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao, Jikki Krishnaveni, Pithapuram Nageswara Rao, Krishna Kumari (debut)
- Lyrics: Kosaraju Raghavaiah, Tapi Dharma Rao
- Choreography: Vempati Satyam
- Camera: Kamal Ghosh
- Editing: Tilak, A. Sanjeevi
- Still Camera: P.Gangadhara Rao
- Art and Publicity: C. H. E. Prasad
- "Oliyo Oli Oliyo Oli Raaredu Kalavaada Raaraa Poligaada"
- "Idiye Haayi Kalupumu Cheyi Veyi Matlalinka O O"
- "Eruvaaka Sagaroranno Chinnanna"
- Playback : Jikki Krishnaveni
- Lyrics : Kosaraaju Raghavaiah Chowdary
- Cast : Waheeda Rehman
- "Ramdayaa Podaamu Ikanu Lechiramdayyaa Ika Komdalanni Pareddamu"
- Lyrics: Kosaraju Raghavayya Chowdhary
- Playback: Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao and chorus
- Cast: Akkineni Nageshwara Rao and others
- "Maa Raaja Inavayya Maaganani Naateti Maanavulakumdeti Cimta"
- Playback: Jikki Krishnaveni, Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao
- Cast: Shavukaru Janaki, Akkineni Nageshwara Rao
- "Chirunavvulu Virise Adigo Mana Aasalu Phaliyimche"
- Playback: Ghantasala, Jikki Krishnaveni, Krishnakumari
- Cast: Akkeneni Nageshwara Rao, Shaukaru Janaki, Ammaji
- "Ellipotundi Elli Potundi Jodeddla Bandi, Pellori Bandi Ellipotondi"
- Narasimham, M. L. "Rojulu Maaraayi (1955)". thehindu.com. Kasturi and Sons. Retrieved 23 July 2016.