From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rokeby is the name of:
- Baron Rokeby, an Irish title
- Rokeby baronets, a British title
- William Rokeby, (died 1521), Archbishop of Dublin
Places in Australia:
Places in Canada:
Places in the United Kingdom:
Places in the United States:
- Rokeby, Nebraska, an unincorporated community
- Rokeby (Barrytown, New York), listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Dutchess County, New York
- Rokeby Lock, Ohio
- Rokeby (Ferrisburg, Vermont), a house in the underground railway and a national historic landmark, listed on the NRHP in Addison County, Vermont
- Rokeby (King George, Virginia), listed on the National Register of Historic Places in King George County, Virginia
- Rokeby (Leesburg, Virginia), listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Loudoun County, Virginia
- "Rokeby", a poem by Sir Walter Scott
- Rokeby Collection, a collection of photographs of UK railway stations.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rokeby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.