|Population||244 (2006 census)|
|LGA(s)||Golden Plains Shire|
Rokewood is a small rural township in Victoria, Australia in the Golden Plains Shire, 133 kilometres (83 mi) west of the state capital, Melbourne. At the 2006 census, Rokewood and the surrounding area had a population of 244.
Rokewood Post Office opened on 1 October 1857.
In conjunction with its neighbouring township Corindhap Rokewood has an Australian Rules football team, Rokewood-Corindhap. It previously competed in the Lexton Plains Football League, but the league folded at the end of the 2010 season. The team now play in the Central Highlands Football League 
Golfers play at the course of the Rokewood Golf Club on Rokewood - Shelford Road.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rokewood, Victoria.|
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Rokewood (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2008-10-14.
- Premier Postal History, Post Office List, retrieved 2008-04-11
- "McMillans Bridge (H1847)". Victorian Heritage Register. Heritage Victoria. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- Full Points Footy, Rokewood-Corindhap, retrieved 2009-04-15
- Golf Select, Rokewood, retrieved 2009-05-11
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|