JR Rokugō Station in 2008
|Location||Doetsu 1-chome 16, Shimada-shi, Shizuoka-ken|
|Operated by||JR Central|
|Line(s)||Tokaido Main Line|
|Distance||204.9 kilometers from Tokyo|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||April 26, 1986|
|Passengers (FY2017)||3095 daily|
The station has two opposing side platforms serving Track 1 and Track 2 which are on headshunts, allowing for tracks for express trains to pass in between. The platforms are connected by an elevated station building built over the tracks. The station building has automated ticket machines, TOICA automated turnstiles and a staffed ticket office.
|1||■ Tōkaidō Main Line||For Shizuoka, Numazu|
|2||■ Tōkaidō Main Line||For Hamamatsu and Toyohashi|
|Central Japan Railway Company|
|Tōkaidō Main Line|
|Commuter Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
Rokugō Station was opened on April 26, 1986 in response to requests from the local Shimada city government.
In fiscal 2017, the station was used by an average of 3095 passengers daily (boarding passengers only). 
- Rokugō Junior High School
- Shimada Technical High School
- 静岡県統計年鑑2017(平成29年)) (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Shizuoka Prefecture. 2018. Retrieved 5 July 2019.
- Yoshikawa, Fumio. Tokaido-sen 130-nen no ayumi. Grand-Prix Publishing (2002) ISBN 4-87687-234-1.(in Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rokugō Station.|
- Official website (in Japanese)