From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rola may refer to:
- Rola coat of arms
- Rola (model), Japanese fashion model of Bengali descent
- Rola Saad, Lebanese pop singer and model
- Blaž Rola (born 1990), Slovenian tennis player
- Stanisław Rola, Polish race walker
- RoLa, an abbreviation of Rollende Landstrasse (English Rolling highway – a form of transport in which freight trains carry road trucks)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.