|Born||Roland Camille Roger Delorme
December 18, 1983
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||135 lb (61 kg; 9.6 st)|
|Reach||71.0 in (180 cm)|
|Fighting out of||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada|
|Team||Winnipeg Academy of Mixed Martial Arts|
Black Belt in Judo Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
|Mixed martial arts record|
|Mixed martial arts record from Sherdog|
Roland Camille Roger Delorme (born December 18, 1983) is a Canadian mixed martial artist who formerly competed in the bantamweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He was a competitor on Spike TV's The Ultimate Fighter: Team Bisping vs. Team Miller.
The Ultimate Fighter
Delorme was picked last for Team Miller after beating B.J. Ferguson by triangle choke in the preliminary fights. He did not make the semi-finals, as he lost to T.J. Dillashaw by submission at the end of the second round after being outwrestled and constantly being taken down throughout the fight.
Ultimate Fighting Championship
Delorme fought Nick Denis on May 5, 2012 at UFC on Fox: Diaz vs. Miller, replacing an injured Johnny Bedford. He beat Denis by rear-naked choke at 4:59 of an action-packed first round where both fighters were rocked until Delorme rallied and submitted Denis.
Delorme was briefly linked to a bout against promotional newcomer Bibiano Fernandes on July 21, 2012 at UFC 149. However, Fernandes did not sign with the UFC. Delorme instead faced Francisco Rivera at the event. He lost via KO at 4:19 of the first round. The result, however, was later changed to a No Contest when it was revealed Rivera had tested positive for a banned substance.
Delorme was expected to face Davey Grant on March 8, 2014 at UFC Fight Night 37. However the fight was cancelled after the weigh ins the day before the event due to Grant suffering a torn meniscus.
Delorme next faced promotional newcomer Ulka Sasaki on August 23, 2014 at UFC Fight Night 48. He lost the fight via submission in the first round, and was subsequently released from the promotion shortly after.
Mixed martial arts record
|Professional record breakdown|
|16 matches||10 wins||6 losses|
|Loss||10–6 (1)||Jesse Arnett||TKO (punches)||SFL 42: Fight Night at the Corral||August 15, 2015||2||3:00||Calgary, Alberta, Canada|
|Loss||10–5 (1)||Ulka Sasaki||Submission (rear-naked choke)||UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs. Le||August 23, 2014||1||1:06||Macau, SAR, China|
|Loss||10–4 (1)||Michinori Tanaka||Decision (unanimous)||UFC 174||June 14, 2014||3||5:00||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Loss||10–3 (1)||Alex Caceres||Decision (split)||UFC 165||September 21, 2013||3||5:00||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Win||10–2 (1)||Edwin Figueroa||Decision (unanimous)||UFC 161||June 15, 2013||3||5:00||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada|
|NC||9–2 (1)||Francisco Rivera||NC (overturned loss)||UFC 149||July 21, 2012||1||4:19||Calgary, Alberta, Canada|
|Win||9–2||Nick Denis||Submission (rear-naked choke)||UFC on Fox: Diaz vs. Miller||May 5, 2012||1||4:59||East Rutherford, New Jersey, United States|
|Win||8–2||Josh Ferguson||Submission (rear-naked choke)||The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale||December 3, 2011||3||0:22||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Loss||7–2||Eric Wilson||Decision (split)||Canadian Fighting Championship 6||October 8, 2010||3||5:00||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada|
|Win||7–1||Sean Quinn||TKO (punches)||Canadian Fighting Championship 5||June 4, 2010||2||3:02||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada|
|Win||6–1||Remi Morvan||Submission (rear-naked choke)||Canadian Fighting Championship 4||February 26, 2010||1||2:28||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada|
|Win||5–1||Remi Morvan||Submission (armbar)||Wreck MMA||December 12, 2009||1||4:21||Gatineau, Quebec, Canada|
|Win||4–1||Stephane Denis||TKO (punches)||Canadian Fighting Championship 3||November 13, 2009||2||4:40||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada|
|Win||3–1||Matt Veal||Submission (rear-naked choke)||UCW 16||June 19, 2009||1||3:30||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada|
|Win||2–1||Dwight Sutherland||Submission (armbar)||UCW 13||September 12, 2008||1||4:40||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada|
|Loss||1–1||Adam Lorenz||TKO (punches)||Ultimate Martial Arts Championship 7||September 15, 2007||2||0:03||Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada|||
|Win||1–0||Clayton Vallance||Submission (rear-naked choke)||Firestorm MMA 2||March 17, 2007||1||0:23||Canada|||
- "Fight Card - UFC 174 Johnson vs. Bagautinov". UFC.com. Retrieved June 15, 2014.
- Tuf 14 Cast Announcement. Ufc.com (2011-08-22). Retrieved on 2011-12-08.
- UFC's Ultimate Fighter 14 Results: Roland Delorme Chokes Out Josh Ferguson In The Third – MMA Nation. Mma.sbnation.com (2011-12-03). Retrieved on 2011-12-08.
- Helwani, Ariel (April 18, 2012). "Roland Delorme Replaces Johnny Bedford Against Nick Denis at UFC on FOX 3". mmafighting.com. Retrieved April 18, 2012.
- "Bibiano Fernandes vs. Roland Delorme added to UFC 149 in Calgary". mmajunkie.com. June 4, 2012.
- "Roland Delorme vs. Francisco Rivera slated for UFC 149 in Calgary". mmajunkie.com. June 19, 2012.
- "UFC 149 wins for Riddle, Rivera overturned to no contests after positive drug tests". mmajunkie.com. October 20, 2012.
- Staff (2013-03-14). "Roland Delorme meets Edwin Figueroa at UFC 161 in Winnipeg". MMAJunkie.com. Retrieved March 14, 2013.
- John Petit (2013-08-04). "Roland Delorme Vs Alex Caceres Tapped For UFC 165". Fighters.com. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- Jesse Holland (2014-01-13). "Davey Grant vs. Roland Delorme booked for UFC Fight Night 37 on March 8 in London". mmamania.com. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- Staff (2014-03-07). "Saturday's UFC Fight Night 37 lineup loses a bout". MMA Junkie. Retrieved 2014-03-07.
- Matt Erickson (2014-03-08). "Report: Torn meniscus shelved Davey Grant from UFC Fight Night 37". MMA Junkie. Retrieved 2014-03-08.
- Joe Ferraro (2014-03-27). "Canadian Delorme added to UFC 174 in Vancouver". sportsnet.ca. Retrieved 2014-03-27.
- Anton Tabuena (2014-07-20). "UFC signs top Japanese prospect Yuta Sasaki, set to debut against Roland Delorme in Macau". bloodyelbow.com. Retrieved 2014-07-31.
- UMAC 7 Official Results Mixedmartialarts.com. Retrieved on October 20, 2014.
- Firestorm MMA 2 Official Results Mixedmartialarts.com. Retrieved on October 20, 2014.