Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||January 13, 1909|
San Antonio, Texas, U.S.
|Died||February 11, 1989 (aged 80)|
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Kathryn P. Gross (?-?)|
Roland Gross (January 13, 1909 – February 11, 1989) was an American film editor and television editor who had over 40 film and television credits during his career.
- Flight for Freedom (1943)
- Government Girl (1943)
- The Sky's the Limit (1943)
- Tender Comrade (1943)
- Nevada (1944)
- None but the Lonely Heart (1944)
- West of the Pecos (1945)
- Deadline at Dawn (1946)
- Heartbeat (1946)
- Sister Kenny (1946)
- Mourning Becomes Electra (1947)
- The Woman on the Beach (1947)
- I Married a Communist (1949)
- The Set-Up (1949)
- Gambling House (1950)
- Stromboli (1950)
- On Dangerous Ground (1951)
- The Thing from Another World (1951)
- Androcles and the Lion (1952)
- Project Moonbase (1953)
- Son of Sinbad (1955)
- The Story of Mankind (1957)
- The Deep Six (1958)
- Island of Lost Women (1959)
- Letters from Three Lovers (1973)
- Cage Without a Key (1975)
Selected television series
- The Twilight Zone-1 episode Where Is Everybody?
- Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
- Lost in Space
- "The 17th Academy Awards (1945) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved April 18, 2014.
|This article about an American film editor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|