Roland Harrah III
|Roland Harrah III|
|Born||Roland Edward Harrah
January 20, 1973
|Died||January 3, 1995
Roland Edward Harrah (January 20, 1973 – January 3, 1995) was an American film and television child actor, actor, songwriter, musician, singer, and artist.
Harrah co-starred in adventure dramas, particularly related to Vietnam, which included Braddock: Missing in Action III (1988) with Chuck Norris and in two episodes of the television series Airwolf (1984–1987) with Jan-Michael Vincent.
Born in Denver, Colorado, Harrah moved and lived in Riverside, California for 15 years and acted for 12 years. He died at home in Riverside, allegedly by suicide, and was interred at Crestlawn Memorial Park, Riverside, California.
|1986||Kung Fu: The Movie||Old One's grandson|
|1988||Braddock: Missing in Action III||Van Tan Cang|
|1990||Shadow of China||Xiao Niu||aka China Shadow., (Last appearance)|
|1984||Magnum, P.I.||Tran Quoc Jones||1 episode: "Tran Quoc Jones"|
|1985–1986||Airwolf||Le Van Hawke, age 12; "Half-Pint"||2 episodes: "Half-Pint" 1985, "Birds of Paradise" 1986|
|1986||Scarecrow and Mrs. King||Khai's Kid "Roland Harrah"||1 episode: "The Man Who Died Twice"|
Awards and nominations
|Year||Award||Result||Category||Film or series|
|1987||Young Artist Award||Nominated||Exceptional Performance by a Young Actor, Guest Starring in a Television, Comedy or Drama Series||Airwolf|
|1989||Nominated||Best Young Actor Starring in a Motion Picture – Drama||Braddock: Missing in Action III|
Memberships and affiliations
|Member||American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (AFTRA)|
|Member||Screen Actors Guild (SAG)|
- Obituary, The Press-Enterprise, Riverside, California, January 6, 1995.
- Lentz, Harris M.; and Lentz, Harris M., III, Science Fiction, Horror & Fantasy Film and Television Credits, 2nd Revised Edition, 2261 pages, McFarland & Co., 2001, 3 volumes. Volume 3: ISBN 0-7864-0952-5 (ISBN 9780786409525).
- Airwolf on IMDb – television movie pilot (1984)
- Airwolf at TV.com
- Braddock: Missing in Action III on IMDb
- "Roland Harrah, III". Actor. Find a Grave. November 12, 2002. Retrieved July 1, 2011.
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|