Roland Herbert Totheroh (November 29, 1890 – June 17, 1967) was an American cinematographer most notable for being the regular cameraman on the films of Charlie Chaplin. He worked with Chaplin from 1915 until the 1940s in over 30 films. He was often billed as Rollie Totheroh.
He was born in San Francisco, California on November 29, 1890 to John Edgar Totheroh and Emma Gertrude Ashman. His brother was the writer Dan Totheroh (1894-1976)  He married and has as his son actor Jack Totheroh (1914-2011). He died on June 17, 1967 in Los Angeles, California.
- Easy Street (1917)
- The Kid (1921)
- The Gold Rush (1925)
- City Lights (1931)
- Modern Times (1936)
- The Great Dictator (1940)
- Monsieur Verdoux (1947) with Curt Courant
- Limelight (1952) "photographic consultant" only
- Who Was Who in the Theatre: 1912-1976, vol.4 Q-Z page 2381(Dan Totheroh,writer); compiled from editions originally published annually by John Parker; this 1976 edition by Gale Research
- see...Who Was Who
- Dan Totheroh; IMDb.com website