Rolando, San Diego
Coordinates: Rolando is a neighborhood of the Mid-City region of San Diego, California. Rolando is mostly residential with the exception of El Cajon Boulevard, which features the Campus Plaza shopping center. Rolando is divided by University Avenue into two sections: Rolando Village to the north, and Rolando Park to the south.
Rolando Village's borders are defined by College Avenue to the West, El Cajon Boulevard to the North, and University Avenue to the South. The eastern border with La Mesa is uneven, and is defined by several residential streets which lie between 67th and 73rd streets.
Rolando Park's borders are defined by College Avenue to the West, University Avenue to the north, the 94 freeway to the south, and the City of La Mesa boundary to the east.
Rolando hosts two elementary schools, both part of the San Diego Unified School District:
- Henry Clay Elementary School
- Rolando Park Elementary School
- Rolando Community Council, Official Site
- Rolando Village, Located in San Diego's college area, 92115
- Rolando History, by James D. Newland
- College Neighborhoods Foundation
- Mission Times Courier community newspaper
- Barkin'dales Dog Wash & Boutique
- Buddha for You ~ Your Peaceful Place
Bay HoBay ParkCarmel ValleyClairemontDel Mar HeightsDel Mar MesaLa JollaLa Jolla VillageMission BeachNorth CityPacific BeachPacific Highlands RanchTorrey HillsTorrey PinesUniversity CityVillage of La Jolla Northern Northeastern Eastern Western Central Mid-City Southeastern Southern