|Full name||Rolando Ugolini|
|Date of birth||4 June 1924|
|Place of birth||Lucca, Italy|
|Date of death||10 April 2014(aged 89)|
|Place of death||Edinburgh, Scotland|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in Lucca, Italy, Ugolini moved to Scotland at the age of three and grew up in Armadale, West Lothian, where he played for the local club, Armadale Thistle. He began his senior career with Celtic, before spending nine years with Middlesbrough. Spells at Wrexham and Dundee United followed by a final game with Berwick Rangers.
Ugolini died on 10 April 2014. He was 89 years old.
- "Rolando Ugolini". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 5 March 2017.
- Ponting, Ivan (July 6, 2014). "Rolando Ugolini: Goalkeeper adored by fans of Middlesbrough for his flamboyant acrobatics allied to a fearless reliability". The Independent. Retrieved July 6, 2014.
- "ROLANDO UGOLINI 1948-57". Middlesbrough Football Club. Retrieved 2009-05-20.
- "ROLANDO UGOLINI". Neilbrown.newcastlefans.com. Retrieved 2009-05-20.
- "BBC Sport - Middlesbrough great Rolando Ugolini dies, aged 89". Bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-04-11.
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a goalkeeper, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|