From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up roll call in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roll call may refer to:
- A taking of attendance, as may be used in an order of business or an agenda for a meeting
- One of the types of voting methods in deliberative assemblies (such as a legislature), often synonymous with recorded vote
- Roll call (policing)
- Roll Call, an American newspaper focusing on news from Capitol Hill and Congress
- Roll Call (IQ album), a 2006 album by girl group IQ
- Roll Call (Hank Mobley album), a 1960 album by the tenor saxophone player Hank Mobley
- The Roll Call, an 1874 painting by Elizabeth Thompson, purchased by Queen Victoria
- Roll Call (novel), a novel by Malcolm Rose
- "Real Nigga Roll Call" (2004), a song by Lil Jon featuring Ice Cube
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roll call.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.