From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up roll back or rollback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rollback is a Cold War term for the use of military force to "roll back" communism in countries where it had taken root.
Rollback may also refer to:
Reduction or reversal
- Rollback (data management), the operation of returning a database to some previous state
- RollBack Rx, disk utility software
- Rollback (legislation), legislating to repeal or reduce the effects of a specific law or regulation
- Rollback (roller coaster), a situation in which a launched roller coaster is not launched fast enough to reach the top of the first hill
- Trench rollback, a geology term
- Rollback, the civil service salary reductions for constitutional deference known as a Saxbe fix
Art, entertainment, and media
- Rollback (novel), a 2007 science fiction novel by Canadian author Robert J. Sawyer
- A form of flatbed tow truck
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rollback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.