|Founded||Incorporated in 1953|
|Headquarters||Temperance, Michigan, U.S.|
Rolled Alloys is a private company headquartered in Temperance, Michigan, in the United States. Rolled Alloys is a supplier in the metal industry for both heat resistant and corrosion resistant alloys. The company has between 201-500 employees throughout the world. Rolled Alloys' key markets are Aerospace, Chemical Processing, Medical, Oil and Gas, Power Generation, and Thermal Processing. Rolled Alloys Canada also deals in the Pulp / Paper and Mining markets.
Rolled Alloys has expanded through acquisitions of other companies: Harvey Titanium, Weaver Steel, Super Alloys, SMS London, Clasma Trade, and RA® Materials (formerly Weir Materials and Foundry).
Rolled Alloys was founded in 1953 on the introduction of wrought RA330 alloy as a replacement for cast HT alloy. Prior to 1953 Rolled Alloys was a subsidiary of MISCO - Michigan Steel Casting Company and wasn't officially incorporated as the new company, Rolled Alloys, until January 1953.
In 2013 NeoNickel was formed and is the exclusive representative of Rolled Alloys in Europe.
- Temperance, Michigan
- Fairfield, Ohio
- Hawthorne, California
- Houston, Texas
- Richburg, South Carolina
- Streamwood, Illinois
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Windsor, Connecticut
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Laval, Quebec
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Suzhou, China
- "Trading Companies and Distributors, Company Overview of Rolled Alloys, Inc". Bloomberg Businessweek. Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2013-03-18.
- Lechlak, Andrew. "Rolled Alloys Company Page". LinkedIn. Rolled Alloys. Retrieved 2013-03-20.
- Thompson & McIntyre, Sarah & Joanne. "Cover Story" (PDF). Stainless Steel World 2006 - Issue 125. Stainless Steel World. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-11-08. Retrieved 2013-03-20.
- Butterfield & McIntyre, John & Joanne. "Global expansion through local markets drives Rolled Alloys forward" (PDF). Stainless Steel World 2009 - Issue 298. Stainless Steel World. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-11-08. Retrieved 2013-03-20.
- "Rolled Alloys coming to county". Catawba Regional Council of Governments.
- "South Carolina Department of Commerce".
- "Energy Tech". Archived from the original on 2013-04-09.
- AZoM Website - A to Z of Materials