Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rollerball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rollerball may refer to:
- Rollerball pen, a type of ballpoint pen and ink
- Roller ball (pointing device), a trackball-device invented by Ralph Benjamin
- Rollerball (1975 film), a science fiction film based on the short story "Rollerball Murder"
- Rollerball (2002 film), a remake of the 1975 film
- Rollerball (video game), a 1988 pinball-themed video game for the NES
- Rollerball (band), Australian band
- Rollerball (chess variant), a chess variant by Jean-Louis Cazaux, inspired by the film
- "Rollerball", a song by Scottish band Mogwai from the 1998 EP No Education = No Future (Fuck the Curfew)
- Rollerball, a brand of inline skates that have ball-shaped wheels.
- Mark "Rollerball" Rocco, English retired professional wrestler
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rollerball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.