From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rollerball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rollerball may refer to:
- Rollerball pen, a type of ballpoint pen and ink
- Roller ball (pointing device), a trackball-device invented by Ralph Benjamin
- Rollerball (1975 film), a science fiction film based on the short story "Rollerball Murder"
- Rollerball (2002 film), a remake of the 1975 film
- Rollerball (video game), a 1988 pinball-themed video game for the NES
- Rollerball (band), Australian band
- Rollerball (chess variant), a chess variant by Jean-Louis Cazaux, inspired by the film
- "Rollerball", a song by Scottish band Mogwai from the 1998 EP No Education = No Future (Fuck the Curfew)
- Rollerball, a brand of inline skates that have ball-shaped wheels.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rollerball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.