Rollesby St George
|Area||5.91 km2 (2.28 sq mi)|
|Population||946 (2011 census)|
|• Density||160/km2 (410/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||GREAT YARMOUTH|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Rollesby is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It is situated on the A149 road, adjacent to Rollesby Broad and Ormesby Broad, about 12 km (7.5 mi) north-west of the town of Great Yarmouth and 30 km (19 mi) east of the city of Norwich.
The civil parish has an area of 5.91 km2 (2.28 sq mi) and in the 2001 census had a population of 995 in 408 households, the population reducing at the 2011 Census to 946. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of Great Yarmouth.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Retrieved 25 August 2015.
- Ordnance Survey (2005). OS Explorer Map OL40 - The Broads. ISBN 0-319-23769-9.
- Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes Archived 2017-02-11 at the Wayback Machine.. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
- Historic England. "Church of St George (1152526)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 5 March 2014.
Media related to Rollesby at Wikimedia Commons
- for Rollesby.
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Rollesby.
- Website with photos of Rollesby St George, a round-tower church
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|