From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rolling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rolling is to move forward by causing to rotate over a surface.
Rolling may also refer to:
- Rolling (finance), trading contracts to maintain a given maturity
- Rolling (metalworking), a fabricating process
- Rolling (physiology), an aspect of Leukocyte extravasation in which white blood cells roll along a vessel wall
- "Rolling", the first track of Soul Coughing's third album, El Oso
- Rolling (video game), an inline skating video game
- Rolling (film), a 2007 faux documentary
- Rolling, Bous, Luxembourg
- Rolling, Wisconsin, USA
- Being intoxicated on the drug MDMA
- "Rolling" is used among practitioners of Brazilian jiu-jitsu to describe sparring.
- "Rolling", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- Rolling (television), a problem with early TV sets
People with the surname
- Danny Rolling, murderer
- Rolling average, an analysis method in statistics
- Roll (disambiguation)
- Roller (disambiguation)
- Rollin (disambiguation)
- Rowling (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Rolling"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rolling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.