From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rollo was the founder and first ruler of the Viking principality in what soon became known as Normandy.
Rollo may also refer to:
- Rollo Armstrong (born 1966), member of British dance act Faithless
- Rollo Beck (1870–1950), American ornithologist
- Rollo Graham Campbell (1903–1978), Anglican Bishop of Colombo
- Rollo Carpenter (born 1965), British computer scientist
- Rollo Davidson (1944–1970), British mathematician
- Rollo Gillespie (1766–1814), British Army major-general
- Rollo Jack (1902–1994), English footballer
- Rollo Mainguy (1901–1979), Canadian vice-admiral
- Rollo May (1909–1994), American psychologist
- Rollo Pain (1921–2005), British Army lieutenant-general
- Rollo Weeks (born 1987), British actor
- Clan Rollo, Scottish clan
- Andrew Rollo, 5th Lord Rollo (1703–1765), British army general in Canada and Dominica
- Alex Rollo (1926–2004), Scottish football player and manager
- Bill Rollo, British Army officer
- David Rollo (footballer) (1891–1963), Northern Ireland Association Football player
- David Rollo (rugby union) (born 1934), Scottish rugby player
- Jim Rollo (footballer) (1937–2012), Scottish footballer
- Jimmy Rollo (born 1976), English footballer
- John Rollo (dead 1809), Scottish military surgeon
- Marcus Di Rollo (born 1978), Scottish retired rugby player
- Robert Rollo (1887–1917), Scottish footballer
- Robert Rollo, 4th Lord Rollo (1679–1758), Scottish nobleman and Jacobite; father of Andrew Rollo
- William Rollo (1894–1960), Scottish-born academic
- Rollo, in books by Jacob Abbott
- King Rollo, a children's cartoon character
- Rollo, the rich little kid in Nancy comic books and the comic strip
- Rollo, on the American television show Sanford and Son
- Rollo Lee, the lead character in the film Fierce Creatures, played by John Cleese
- Rollo the Rhino, on the American children's television show Captain Kangaroo
- Rollo Tomasi, imaginary character from the 1997 film L.A. Confidential
- Rollo Rhubarb, the teacher's pet and foil to Hans and Fritz in The Katzenjammer Kids comic strip by Harold Knerr
- Rollo Lothbrok, the brother of Ragnar Lothbrok in the History Channel's Vikings (TV series) television show in the United States
- Rollo, the title character in a satirical work by George Shepard Chappell
- The Rollo Boys, title characters in a literary parody by Corey Ford
- Rollo Department, Burkina Faso
- Rollo, Burkina Faso, a town in Rollo Department
- Rollo, Illinois, United States, an unincorporated community.
- A common nickname for the city of Rovaniemi, Finland.
- Lord Rollo, a title in the Peerage of Scotland
- Rollo, a side-project from Atsuo, the drummer of Japanese metal band Boris (band)
- Rollo, a chocolate coated swiss roll manufactured by Ceylon Biscuits Limited
- Rollo, a part of the "Don't Eat the Yellow Snow Suite"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rollo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.