From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Rolls-Royce, while unrelated titles should be moved to Rolls-Royce (disambiguation).||
"Rolls" redirects here. For other uses of "rolls" or "roll", see Roll.
Rolls-Royce may refer to:
- Rolls-Royce Limited, the original company founded in 1906, and split into Rolls-Royce plc and Rolls-Royce Motors in 1973
- Rolls-Royce Holdings, an aerospace, power systems and defense company (named Rolls Royce plc from 1973 through 2003)
- Rolls-Royce Motors, the motor car manufacturing entity established in the 1973 de-merger of Rolls-Royce Limited and the predecessor of Bentley Motors Limited, a subsidiary of Volkswagen Group from 1998 to 2002
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, an entity created in 1998 as a subsidiary of BMW Group for the manufacture of Rolls-Royce branded motor cars
- List of Rolls-Royce motor cars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rolls-Royce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.