Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rolls-Royce (always hyphenated) may refer to:
- Rolls-Royce Limited, the original company founded in 1906, now defunct
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, the current car manufacturing company incorporated in 1998, a subsidiary of BMW Group
- Rolls-Royce Motors, owner of the former car division incorporated in 1973 and bought by Vickers in 1980 and a subsidiary of Volkswagen Group from 1998 to 2002
- List of Rolls-Royce motor cars
Aerospace and nuclear power
- Rolls-Royce plc, an aerospace, power systems and defence company incorporated in 1971 and Rolls-Royce's current principal operating company
- Rolls-Royce Group plc, a holding company incorporated in 2003 which bought its principal operating company, Rolls-Royce plc, in 2003
- Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, a holding company incorporated in 2011 which bought Rolls-Royce plc from Rolls-Royce Group plc in 2011
| article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.