Rolls-Royce Phantom (2003)
|Rolls-Royce Phantom VII|
|Manufacturer||Rolls-Royce Motor Cars|
|Assembly||Goodwood plant, Chichester, West Sussex, England|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Full-size luxury car (F)|
|Body style||4-door saloon
2-door drophead coupe
|Related||Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé|
|Engine||6.75 L V12 453 bhp (338 kW)|
|Transmission||ZF 6-speed automatic (2003-2011)
ZF 8-speed automatic (2012-present)
|Wheelbase||3,571 mm (140.6 in)
Extended Wheelbase: 3,820 mm (150.4 in)
|Length||2004–08 SWB: 5,834 mm (229.7 in)
Extended Wheelbase: 6,091 mm (239.8 in)
2009–present SWB: 5,839 mm (229.9 in)
|Width||1,989 mm (78.3 in)|
|Height||2004–08: 1,633 mm (64.3 in)
2009–present: 1,638 mm (64.5 in)
Extended Wheelbase: 1,641 mm (64.6 in)
|Curb weight||2,550 kg (5,620 lb)
Extended Wheelbase: 2,670 kg (5,890 lb)
|Predecessor||Rolls-Royce Phantom VI|
The 7th generation of Rolls-Royce Phantom is a luxury sedan made in the United Kingdom by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. It was launched in 2003 and is the first model introduced during the BMW era. The Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé, and the Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupé, are both based on the 2003 Phantom. It also won the Top Gear Car of the Year Award for 2003.
- 1 Initial release (2003–2012)
- 1.1 Construction
- 1.2 Novel features
- 1.3 Luxury amenities
- 1.4 Safety recall
- 1.5 Phantom Extended Wheelbase (2005–)
- 1.6 Phantom Drophead Coupé (2007–)
- 1.7 Armoured Rolls-Royce Phantom (2007–)
- 1.8 Phantom Coupé (2008–)
- 1.9 2009 model year update (2009–)
- 1.10 Special editions
- 1.10.1 Centenary Edition (2004)
- 1.10.2 Naples Winter Wine Festival car (2005)
- 1.10.3 80th Anniversary Edition (2005)
- 1.10.4 Rolls-Royce Phantom Black (2006)
- 1.10.5 Rolls-Royce Phantom Silver (2007)
- 1.10.6 Rolls-Royce Phantom Tungsten (2007)
- 1.10.7 Grey Goose Extended Wheelbase Phantom (2007)
- 1.10.8 Pininfarina Hyperion (2008)
- 1.10.9 Peony edition (2008)
- 1.10.10 Rolls-Royce Phantom Sapphire (2008)
- 1.10.11 Middle East Phantom Bespoke Collection (2009)
- 1.10.12 Yas Eagle edition (2010)
- 1.10.13 60th Anniversary Special Edition Phantom Drophead Coupé (2010)
- 1.10.14 2010 Paris Motor Show Phantom (2010)
- 1.10.15 Spirit of Ecstasy Centenary Collection (2011–)
- 1.10.16 102EX (2011)
- 1.10.17 Masterpiece London 2011 Drophead Coupé (2011)
- 1.10.18 Year of the Dragon Collection (2011)
- 1.10.19 Phantom Coupé Aviator Collection (2012)
- 1.11 Body styles
- 1.12 Engines
- 1.13 Transmission
- 1.14 Production/sales
- 2 Rolls-Royce Phantom Series II (2012–2016)
- 2.1 Phantom Extended Wheelbase (2012–)
- 2.2 Phantom Series II Coupé (2012-)
- 2.3 Special editions
- 2.3.1 2012 London Olympic Games Phantom Drophead Coupé (2012)
- 2.3.2 Phantom Art Deco cars (2012–)
- 2.3.3 Home of Rolls-Royce Collection Phantom (2013–)
- 2.3.4 Celestial Phantom (2013)
- 2.3.5 Chicane Phantom Coupé (2013)
- 2.3.6 Pinnacle Travel Phantom (2014–)
- 2.3.7 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé Waterspeed Collection (2014–)
- 2.3.8 Phantom Metropolitan Collection (2014)
- 2.3.9 Rolls-Royce Maharaja Phantom Drophead Coupé (2014)
- 2.3.10 Phantom Suhail Collection (2014-)
- 2.3.11 Al-Adiyat Phantom Coupé (2015)
- 2.3.12 Phantom Serenity (2015)
- 2.3.13 Rolls-Royce Phantom Limelight (2015)
- 2.3.14 Phantom Coupé Tiger (2015)
- 2.3.15 Phantom Zenith Collection (2016)
- 2.4 Engines
- 2.5 Transmissions
- 2.6 Production/sales
- 3 References
- 4 External links
Initial release (2003–2012)
The Phantom uses a unique chassis platform, body, interior, and retains traditional Rolls-Royce design cues. The body is mostly aluminium.
Final assembly, including all body, paint, wood, and leather work, is completed to each customer's individual specification at the Rolls-Royce plant in Goodwood, West Sussex. The plant is close to the historic Goodwood Motor Racing Circuit.
The plant contains the paint shop, body shop, leather shop, woodworking shop, assembly line, and executive offices under one roof. There are only three robots in the factory. The robots paint the body; the paint is polished by hand after the robots spray each coat. The coachlines, which are exactly 3 mm (0.1 in) wide, are done, as well as all other work, by hand, in keeping with the Rolls-Royce tradition.
The Phantom is 1.63 m (64.2 in) tall, 1.99 m (78.3 in) wide, 5.83 m (229.5 in) long, weighs 2,485 kg (5,478 lb) and can accelerate to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 5.9 seconds.
- Customers can choose from 44,000 paint colours, and specify any leather colour.
- The vehicle's unique instrument panel has no tachometer. Instead it has a power reserve dial that indicates how much of the engine's power is not being used and available to the driver.
- The rear doors are rear-hinged, a style commonly referred to as suicide doors, but called 'coach doors' by Rolls-Royce. Because of the rear-seating position in relation to the rear inner-door handles, buttons are mounted on both C-pillars which operate hydraulic motors in order to close the rear doors. An electronic lock prevents the doors from being accidentally opened when moving.
- The car will automatically brake to a walking speed if a coach door remains open when driving off.
- When front or rear doors are opened, umbrella compartments built into the rear doors are accessible. The factory supplied umbrellas are Teflon coated so they, and the compartment in which they are stored, dry out faster.
- The traditional Spirit of Ecstasy ornament has an automatic electronic retraction mechanism to prevent theft and protect pedestrians in the event of an accident. It may also be retracted by the driver at the touch of a button, or when the alarm is armed. The ornament base contains a sensor that detects movement, and will retract it if someone tampers with it.
- The "RR" logos on each of the wheel hubs are independent bezels in order to always remain upright while the wheel is rotating.
Features (as of 2009) include a navigation system with voice recognition, power sunroof, upgraded leather upholstery, rear-view camera, rear-seat DVD entertainment system, 26-speaker premium sound system, 8-disc CD changer, 18-way power front seats, 16-way power rear seats, heated and cooled cup holders, rear-seat tables, outside-temperature indicator, universal garage door opener, power tilt/telescopic heated wood and leather-wrapped steering wheel with radio, climate, and navigation controls, power open/close trunk lid, power closing doors, wireless headphones, iPod adapter, refrigerator, and air conditioning with 5-zone climate controls. There are extensive options available through the Rolls-Royce "Bespoke" programme through which the factory will create any reasonable option a customer asks for.
Phantom Extended Wheelbase (2005–)
An extended wheelbase Phantom was presented in March 2005 at the Geneva Motor Show, which is 250 mm (9.8 in) longer than the standard Phantom. It is currently referred to as the Phantom Extended Wheelbase (or EWB).
Phantom Drophead Coupé (2007–)
The Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé is a convertible made by Rolls-Royce, based on the 100EX concept.
The vehicle was unveiled at the 2007 North American International Auto Show, later in 2007 Geneva Motor Show, Italy, France, Spain, Middle East. Production began in summer of 2007. Initial version has a choice of 9 exterior colours (Metropolitan Blue, Admiral Blue, Duck Egg Blue, Jubilee Silver, English White, Semaphore Yellow, Ensign Red, Woodland Green, Diamond Black), 6 hood colours (Silver, Black, Beige, Deep Red, Deep Green, Navy Blue), 10 interior leather colours (Crème Light, Black, Fleet Blue, Moccasin, Pine Green, Roseleaf, Fawn Brown, Dark Spice, Consort Red, Signal Red), 7 interior veneer types (Elm Cluster, Piano Black, Brown Oak, Ash Burr, Mahogany Flare, Rosewood World version). 0–60 in 3.5 seconds.
The first US model of the Phantom Drophead Coupé was sold in a charity auction held during the annual Naples Winter Wine festival in Florida for $2 million, by a resident of Naples.
Armoured Rolls-Royce Phantom (2007–)
This is an armoured version of the Rolls-Royce Phantom with VR7 level ballistic rating. It includes fibre composites and special purpose steel body armour, thickened glass sheets in glazed area, polycarbonate layer, strengthened aluminium spaceframe chassis and suspension components.
Phantom Coupé (2008–)
2009 model year update (2009–)
Beginning with the 2009 model year, the Phantom and Phantom Extended Wheelbase incorporated the following changes:
- to harmonize the front appearance of the car with that of the Phantom Drophead Coupé and Phantom Coupé, the front bumper was designed and integrated with a shallower grille, finished in stainless steel
- LED door handle illumination
- 21-inch cast forged aluminum alloy wheels, in either painted or part polished finishes, as standard.
- new RCA component input for auxiliary audio and visual connectivity to the 12-inch monitors mounted within the picnic tables
- new front and rear door cappings with integrated grab handles
- new bi-directional double reading lights in the C-pillar
- climate control, volume control and electric window switches are relocated to a wood veneer panel in the door
Production began at Goodwood in spring 2009.
Centenary Edition (2004)
In 2004 Rolls Royce brought out perhaps their most important special edition cars. To celebrate the company's 100th Anniversary, Rolls Royce introduced the "Phantom Centenary Edition". This model was limited to only 35 units worldwide and was specifically commissioned by Rolls Royce. Most special edition cars are not commissioned by the factory, or are brought out to boost sales. This is not the case with the Centenary Edition. The car was debuted on May 4, 2004 at the Midland Hotel in Manchester. The Midland hotel holds special significance because it was the meeting place of Charles Rolls and Henry Royce.
The Centenary Phantom can be distinguished from the standard car by several key features. All of the cars' "RR" emblems are red instead of black. This is reminiscent of the original Rolls Royce cars that bore red badges for the first 25 years of the company until it was later changed due to customer requests. Each car is painted in a special "Dark Curzon" color used only for the 35 Centenary cars and the 100EX prototype, which was also debuted for the company's centenary celebration.
- Solid sterling silver "Spirit of Ecstasy" hood ornament.
- Red "RR" badges throughout the car's exterior. Instead of the standard black badges.
- The coach lines are red and match the red hand painted rings around the wheel caps.
- The car is painted in "Dark Curzon", which was nearly $30,000 extra and is exclusive to these 35 cars.
- Wheel caps are painted in "Dark Curzon" to match the body.
- The instrumentation has a special anodized finish.
- Tread-plates with "C.S. Rolls & F.H. Royce 4th May, 2004"
- Special chassis plate on the cars B-post
- The interior leather is in "Dark Curzon" to match the cars exterior.
- The glove box when opened has the cars number and how many were produced. X/35.
- The interior woodwork is made of a Figured Mahogany veneer with a distinctive silver inlay.
Naples Winter Wine Festival car (2005)
It is a version of the Rolls-Royce Phantom built for the Naples Winter Wine Festival in Florida. It included Burgundy colour body, deep moccasin colour leather upholstery, cashmere headliner, cross-banded figured Mahogany wood surfaces, sterling silver inlay on each of the Mahogany-veneered door cappings, mini wine cellar at the floor of the boot, a cigar humidor in the glove compartment.
The vehicle was unveiled at the 2005 Naples' Winter Wine Festival. It was sold at a charity auction in the USA for $800,000.
80th Anniversary Edition (2005)
This was a limited run (25 units) of the Rolls-Royce Phantom commemorating the 80th anniversary of the Phantom name. It included a choice of 2 body colours (black, black and silver), silver hand-painted coach line, 21-inch aluminium wheels, black and seashell leather upholstery with contrast leather piping, wine cooler below the rear seat, DVD system, cross-banded burr walnut veneer at picnic tables, Conway Stewart pen set (Duro style fountain pen, ballpoint and propelling pencil) fitted inside the glove box.
The vehicle was sold as €20,000 premium over Rolls-Royce Phantom.
Rolls-Royce Phantom Black (2006)
- Bespoke diamond black finish with twin silver coach lines
- 21-inch alloy wheels with black detailing and centre caps
- Visible tailpipes
- Gloss black inlet manifolds, with chrome plated top cover
- Black leather interior trim featuring seashell piping
- Black leather headlining with sunshine roof
- Black diamond metal foil instrument panel
- Black ash wood veneers with silver pinstripe
- Veneered picnic table backs
- Bespoke silver clock face
- Thicker rimmed steering wheel
- Lounge seat with rear cool box
- Cast alloy chassis plate
- Phantom black embroidered glove box liner
- Nokia 8800 mobile phone
- Onboard television
Rolls-Royce Phantom Silver (2007)
This was a limited run (25 units) of the Rolls-Royce Phantom commemorating the 100th anniversary of Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost. It included Metallic Ghost Silver body colour, 21-inch wheels with chrome centres, solid silver Spirit of Ecstasy, Rose Leaf or Crème Light leather upholstery, seat piping and headrests embroidered with the Rolls-Royce interlinked RR badge, straight grained Santos Palissander wood veneer, Coolbox, Santos Palissander veneer presentation box with key, two solid silver key fobs and a specially commissioned solid silver Conway Stewart fountain pen; bespoke drinks holder, white instrument dials, bespoke clock matched to instrument dials, Phantom Silver tread plates.
Rolls-Royce Phantom Tungsten (2007)
This is a special version of the Phantom customized by the Rolls Royce Bespoke department. It included Xirallic Darkest Tungsten body colour, brushed aluminum bonnet, visible chrome-plated stainless steel exhaust pipes, Smoke Grey leather seats with contrasting Navy Blue, micro engraved metal dashboard with high gloss straight-grained East Indian Rosewood veneer, and starlight headliner with 800 fibre-optic lights.
Grey Goose Extended Wheelbase Phantom (2007)
This was a limited run (two units) of the Rolls-Royce Extended Wheelbase Phantom customized by Grey Goose Vodka. It included blue body colour, Grey Goose logo embroidered onto headrests and integrated into the trim of the car, grey chrome door tread plates, Grey Goose etched mirrors and sterling silver Grey Goose inlays on each of the mahogany-veneered door cappings.
Pininfarina Hyperion (2008)
This was a customized version of the Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé built by Pininfarina.
Peony edition (2008)
This was a version of the Phantom created by the Rolls-Royce Bespoke Program, for the United Arab Emirates market. It included two-tone pearl blue body colour, Seashell interior upholstery with peony floral motif, a complementary bottle of perfume from Emirate fragrance specialist HIND.
Rolls-Royce Phantom Sapphire (2008)
This is a version of the Phantom with Milori Sapphire body colour, navy blue leather upholstery with seashell highlights, walnut burr veneer inlaid with a diamond-pattern, cool box below the rear seats in an aluminum billet receptacle, Rolls-Royce clock set with a diamond-shaped sapphire, Conway Stewart fountain pen set and solid silver key fobs in a lacquered walnut veneer box.
Middle East Phantom Bespoke Collection (2009)
In August 2009, a limited (6 units) Bespoke Collection model of the Phantom was introduced for the Middle East market. Features included: two-tone Arizona Sun and English White body colours; Crème Light and Saddle Tan natural grain leather upholstery; hand-knotted silk rugs; moccasin carpets; Mother-of-pearl inlays in the control knobs; and an iconic silver dhow-sailboat inlay in the door cappings and fascia panel.
Yas Eagle edition (2010)
This is a special version of the Rolls-Royce Phantom, Phantom Coupé, and Phantom Drophead Coupé for the Abu Dhabi market, built by Abu Dhabi Motors. It included Yas Eagle White and Yas Eagle Blue body colours, Cobalto Blue & Mugello Red interior upholstery, Fleet Blue stained ash veneer, instrument cluster in white dials, Cobalto Blue & Mugello Red instrument panel, Mugello Red steering wheel, Navy Blue boot trim and carpets, Navy Blue lambswool foot mats, checkerboard applied on the fascia, illuminated Spirit of Ecstasy, thicker steering wheel, RR logo on the headrests in Mugello Red, seat piping in Mugello Red, 21-inch forged Star alloy wheels, chrome plated visible exhausts, and theatre configuration lounge seat.
60th Anniversary Special Edition Phantom Drophead Coupé (2010)
This was a version of the Phantom Drophead Coupé commemorating 60th anniversary of Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance. It included Stillwater Blue body colour, navy blue soft top lined with cashmere, interior upholstered in a Crème Light leather, interior wood composed of cross-banded Santos Pallisander veneer contrasted with a silver pinstripe inlay, oiled teak decking at roof tonneau and in luggage compartment flooring, a fully fitted champagne service set with crystal flutes, teak covered picnic deck, a refrigerated cabinet concealed beneath the luggage compartment floor, an enamelled plaque on the dash, Concours logos on the tread plates and embroidery on each seat.
The vehicle was unveiled at the 2010 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
2010 Paris Motor Show Phantom (2010)
The Rolls-Royce Phantom Extended Wheelbase includes: Bespoke Gunmetal metallic body colour, Full natural leather grain, Black seat piping, Veneered cupholder lid, Mother-of-pearl inserts to door cappings, Rolls-Royce inlay in all headrests, Silver full metal fascia, Milled drinks holder for coolbox, Veneered table backs – theatre, Tread plates RR logo and Mondial de l’Automobile Paris 2010, Mother of pearl centres to white instrument dial, white clock face centres to MTC controller and instrument panel.
The Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé includes: Carrara White metallic body colour, Single coachline in Hotspur Red, Painted wheel centres, Steering wheel spokes in crossbanded elm cluster, Veneered front cupholder lid, Lambswool floor mats, White instrument dials, Silver bezel white clock face, Tread plates RR logo and Mondial de l’Automobile Paris 2010.
The Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupé includes: Syrah Red metallic body colour, Twin coachline in black, Black starlight headliner, Silver bezel black clock face, Contrast RR to seat inserts, Black carbon fibre veneer, cupholder lid and steering wheel spokes, Piano black veneered interior cappings, Full seat piping in Consort Red, Black contrast stitching to centre console, Tread plates RR logo and Mondial de l’Automobile Paris 2010/
The vehicles were unveiled at the 2010 Paris Motor Show.
Spirit of Ecstasy Centenary Collection (2011–)
This is a limited run (100 units) of the Phantom commemorating the 100th anniversary of Spirit of Ecstasy. It included silver Spirit of Ecstasy ornament with black-gold plated bezel bearing the commemorative inscription 'Spirit of Ecstasy Centenary – 2011', Rolls-Royce twin coachline, an analogue clock fitted in the fascia panel with Britannia Silver outer bezel, satin spun metal dials with polished RR monograms and polished chaplets and black numerals, choice of 4 body colours (Rhapsody Black (black with gold sparkle), Maiden Blue (deep blue metallic highlighted with a silver sparkle), Ethereal White Pearl (with a special pearlescent finish), Wildflower (a blend of red and brown colour with a fine sparkle)), hand crafted banding of Britannia Silver at veneer inset, a desk ornament featuring a polished steel Spirit of Ecstasy mounted on a piano black base, individual certificates of authenticity signed by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars CEO Torsten Müller-Ötvös.
This is one-off battery electric vehicle version of the Rolls-Royce Phantom with two electric motors mounted on the rear sub-frame rated 290 kW (394 PS; 389 hp) and 800 N·m (590 lb·ft), 1-speed transmission with integrated differential, paint using ceramic nano particles with four layers of Atlantic Chrome paint coats, red double-R badge, Spirit of Ecstasy in Makrolon illuminated in blue LED light, Atlantic chrome-finished dashboard dials, recharging plug and five-pin socket, window frames with rear-mounted tricolour LEDs showing car's charging status, interior wood veneers, leather interior derived from a natural vegetable tanning process christened Corinova, chestnut colour for seat covers and Quebracho Brown for other areas such as the floor and trunk lining (both made of durable saddle leather), aluminised foil weave at interior panels, 850A 338V DC Lithium-Nickel-Cobalt-Manganese-Oxide battery pack with 71 kilowatt hour capacity, separate charger units (3 kW each) are fitted to the battery, induction charging unit. The electric propulsion systems was from UQM PowerPhase by UQM Technologies, Inc. Electric drivetrain integration was performed by Lotus Engineering.
The vehicle was unveiled at the 2011 Geneva International Motor Show.
Masterpiece London 2011 Drophead Coupé (2011)
This is a version of the Drophead Coupé with Asprey jewellery box (with grade-one suede hide) in the glove compartment, bespoke teak decking, engraved tread plates, Spirit of Ecstasy; Mazarine Blue body colour (inspired by Mazarine Blue butterfly), natural-grain leather interior in Seashell with Navy Blue contrast at floor and door panels, yacht-inspired teak decking with mother-of-pearl inlays at cross-banded Santos Palissander wood veneers, white instrument dials, rotary controllers and clock in mother-of-pearl, bespoke leather-upholstered luggage in the picnic boot.
The vehicle was unveiled at Masterpiece London 2011.
Year of the Dragon Collection (2011)
This is a version of the 2012 model year Phantom and Phantom Extended Wheelbase inspired by the Chinese dragon, designed at the home of Rolls-Royce by the Bespoke team, for the Chinese market. It included twin gold coachline on each side of the car body, dragon on leather headrest embroidered in Tan, Golden Sand, Black and White threads; dragon inlay at passenger panel with Phantom model name in gold, two hand-stitched cushions for the rear passengers, specified with embroidered double R-R logos and piping; illuminated treadplates with 'Year of the Dragon 2012' highlighted in LED lighting, modern or traditional marquetry.
Phantom Coupé Aviator Collection (2012)
This is a limited run (35 units) of the Phantom Coupé, inspired by Supermarine S6B (powered by a Rolls-Royce R Type engine). It included Aviator Grey body colour, a contrasting matt bonnet, window and grille surround, Thommen aviation-grade clock with blood orange needle tips embedded in the metal foil upper fascia and matt black dials, mahogany lower fascia with Sapele contrast, polished stainless steel veneer 'onlays' with bullet-shaped ends, leather-lined glove compartment, centre console chrome plaque describing Charles Rolls, polished aluminium cup holders.
|Model||Phantom||Phantom Extended Wheelbase||Drophead Coupé||Coupé|
|Phantom||2003–||6,749 cc (411.8 cu in) V12 (N73B68)||460 PS (338 kW; 454 hp)@5350, 720 N·m (531 lb·ft)@3500|
|Phantom Extended Wheelbase||2005–||6,749 cc (411.8 cu in) V12 (N73B68)||460 PS (338 kW; 454 hp)@5350, 720 N·m (531 lb·ft)@3500|
|Drophead Coupé||2007–||6,749 cc (411.8 cu in) V12 (N73B68)||460 PS (338 kW; 454 hp)@5350, 720 N·m (531 lb·ft)@3500|
|Coupé||2008–||6,749 cc (411.8 cu in) V12 (N73B68)||460 PS (338 kW; 454 hp)@5350, 720 N·m (531 lb·ft)@3500|
BMW originally intended to use a 9.0L V16 engine in the Phantom, as they wanted the ultimate engine for the ultimate luxury car of the 21st century. BMW designed and developed several examples of the V16, but at the last moment BMW decided use a more economical V12 engine. The engine can be seen in the concept Rolls-Royce 100EX. A V16 model Phantom Coupé was used in the film Johnny English Reborn at the specific request of Rowan Atkinson.
- The introductory base price was £250,000 in the United Kingdom and $300,000 in the United States.
- After selling 805 units in 2006, Rolls-Royce first met its annual sales target of 1,000 vehicles in 2007 (1,010 Phantoms sold, Drophead Coupé sales included).
- In 2004, Rolls-Royce was selling twice as many cars as its closest rival Maybach.
- The 2,000th car rolled out of the Goodwood factory in December 2005.
- The 3,000th car rolled out of the Goodwood factory in March 2007.
- The Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong has purchased a fleet of 14 extended wheelbase Phantoms to replace the Silver Spurs in the fleet, all painted in a special "Peninsula Green" and delivered in December 2006, making history for being the largest single order for the Phantom.
- The first 5 Phantom Drophead Coupé convertibles were completed on 2007-07-20.
- O'Gara Coach Company of Beverly Hills, California, sold 58 Phantoms and Drophead Coupes in 2007, accounting for 15% of Rolls-Royce sales in the USA and 6% worldwide.
- The initial production of 200 2008 Phantom Coupe was sold out during its original announcement in 2008, with two-thirds of the orders come from customers who had never before owned a Rolls-Royce vehicle.
- As of 27 January 2012, Year of the Dragon editions of Phantom and Phantom Extended Wheelbase were sold out.
Rolls-Royce Phantom Series II (2012–2016)
In May 2012, Rolls Royce announced the Series II car, to be available from the 2013 model year. Series II, updated by a team including Giles Taylor, has a number of updated and improved features, including:
- Replacement of round lower light with complementary rectangular LED light
- One-piece stamped radiator grill
- New single-piece wheels
- New side-badge design
- Extended chrome detailing around the side window
- Highlighting capture strip on bottom of boot lid
- Redesigned rear bumper, now one-step over two step
- Integrated exhaust detailing, mirroring those on coupe
- Simplified dashboard, including enlarged 8 inches (200 mm) LCD screen
- Improved systems rotary controller, through use of the system used on Ghost
- Simplified seat designs
- Improved audio, telecoms and connectivity systems
- New 8-speed gearbox
A version of Phantom Saloon Series II (in blue velvet sparkle body colour) was unveiled at the 2012 Moving Motor Show as a test drive vehicle for selected members of media and VIP.
Phantom Extended Wheelbase (2012–)
The vehicle was unveiled in Auto China 2012, followed by Auto Expo Macau 2012 (in Infinity Black body colour, gold Spirit of Ecstasy, drinks cabinet and coolbox for individual seats, starlight headlining), Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Bangkok (Millionaire Auto). Phantom EWB also has power reclining rear seats and the most legroom ever in a production car, 53.1 inches. Phantom EWB also has the most comfortable seats in the rear in automotive history.
Phantom Series II Coupé (2012-)
The vehicle was unveiled in Auto Expo Macau 2012 (in Infinity Black body colour, illuminated gold Spirit of Ecstasy, brushed steel bonnet, illuminated bespoke tread plates, starlight headlining).
2012 London Olympic Games Phantom Drophead Coupé (2012)
This was a limited run (three units) special version of the Phantom Series II Drophead Coupé built for the Closing Ceremony of 2012 Summer Olympic Games. It included English White body colour, new grille badge featuring Spirit of Ecstasy with Union Flag replacing the traditional flowing gown, steering wheel centre with a traditional laurel wreath and torch, and the self-righting wheel centres featuring the words 'London 2012' surrounded by the Olympic motto, 'Citius, Altius, Fortius' ('Faster, Higher, Stronger'); tread plates identify each car as 'One of Three'.
Phantom Art Deco cars (2012–)
The Art Deco cars are versions of the Phantom inspired by the Art Deco era.
Retail model includes a choice of 4 body colours (infinity black, Arabian blue, powder blue or Arctic white) with twin coachline with an Art Deco motif, illuminated Spirit of Ecstasy, Art Deco headrest embroidery, bespoke inlays on piano black veneer, tread plates with Art Deco motif.
Home of Rolls-Royce Collection Phantom (2013–)
They are versions of Phantom conceived and designed by the Rolls-Royce Bespoke team, commemorating 10 years of production at the Home of Rolls-Royce in Goodwood, England.
The first vehicle, a Phantom Series II saloon, was unveiled at Quail, A Motorsports Gathering.
Celestial Phantom (2013)
It is a version of Phantom Extended Wheelbase with night sky-inspired body colour scheme with fine glass particles paint, Starlight Headliner with night-sky constellation arrangement was verified by the South Downs Planetarium, Dusk hue leather upholstery, rear privacy divider's clock with four diamonds, engraving to wheel centres, uplit Spirit of Ecstasy figurine, Rolls-Royce Picnic Set (glassware with hand-engraved Celestial motif, plates by porcelain maker Nymphenburg).
The vehicle, was unveiled at 2013 Frankfurt IAA.
Chicane Phantom Coupé (2013)
It is a version of Phantom Coupé inspired by Goodwood Motor Circuit's motor sport history, with carbon fibre veneer, bonnet and windscreen surround in matte black, Gunmetal body colour, coloured wheels matching body colour, chequered flag motif stitching to the seats, a metal plaque expressing the car's name, Goodwood's famous track layout in the glove compartment.
Pinnacle Travel Phantom (2014–)
It is a version of Phantom with two-tone exterior colour scheme of Madeira Red complemented by Silver Sand on the lower side panels (optional Infinity Black combined with Silver Haze or Melanite combined with Palladium schemes), Madeira Red coach line, Morello Red and Seashell leather combinations for seats, roofliner, pillars and door cards; Morello Red lambs wool floor mats, Smoke Grey thread.
Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé Waterspeed Collection (2014–)
It is a limited (35 units) version of Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé celebrating Sir Malcolm Campbell breaking water-speed record with Bluebird K3 hydroplane boat (powered by Rolls-Royce R37 engine), with Maggiore Blue body colour, 21-inch alloy wheels with blue highlights, Bluebird logo redesigned by the Bespoke team at Goodwood at coachline in contrasting blue, Maggiore Blue interior colour, two-tone steering wheel in blue leather, two-tone piping on the seats, dashboard top, cup holder surround and door accents; blue accents on power reserve gauge, brushed steel bonnet, windscreen A-frame, cockpit surround and rear deck; aluminium dashboard fascia, laser-etched door armrest cappings, aluminium transmission tunnel and centre console, 'Windchill Grey' leather upholstery, polished aluminium cup holders, bookmatched Abachi wood veneer beneath the fascia on the dashboard, steel rear decking, clock with infinity sign from Campbell's K3 and K4, all four of Campbell's water-speed records de-bossed in the leather lining inside glove compartment lid, laser-engraved Bluebird motifs in the armrests of Waterspeed in single billet aluminium.
Phantom Metropolitan Collection (2014)
It is a limited (20 units) version of Phantom inspired by the modern metropolis. It included leather upholstery in Aetherius Grey, 6,800 two-tone stitches depicting an abstract image of a skyscraper at the central rear seat, a rotating bezel expressing 24 of the great cities of the world and their time zones (including Paris) at central console, Darkest Tungsten body colour
The vehicle was unveiled in 2014 Paris Motor Show.
Rolls-Royce Maharaja Phantom Drophead Coupé (2014)
It is a version of Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé with Carrara White body colour, a Peacock emblem at Emerald green coachline, a Deep Green hood, deck with a Peacock emblem integrated into the marquetry, Crème Light leather upholstery with Emerald green accents, marquetry inlay on the facia panel top and arm rests, Peacock emblems embroidered into the headrests in Emerald green and Cobalto blue, a Peacock feather pattern in Seashell stitching on the side and central armrests, Bespoke Maharaja Peacock clock with Cobalto blue and Jade elements.
The vehicle was unveiled in AGMC Rolls-Royce showroom.
Phantom Suhail Collection (2014-)
It is a version of Phantom with moonstone pearl body colour, Suhail star emblem at Turchese Blue coachline, Crem é Light leather upholstery with Turchese accents, a Navy Blue instrument panel top and carpets, Suhail star emblems at the marquetry on the Ash Burr wood fascia, a Starlight Headliner, Bespoke clock colour-matched to the interior depicts the Suhail Ursa Minor and Major constellation on the clock face.
Al-Adiyat Phantom Coupé (2015)
It is a version of Phantom Coupé inspired by horse. It included racing red body colour, a single white coachline that depicts the reins worn by a racehorse, Tudor barrel oak veneers and stainless steel inlays on the rear coach doors, hand-embroidered motifs of galloping horses at front headrests, gold-plated horseshoes feature in the sill plates and clocks.
Phantom Serenity (2015)
It is a version of Phantom with silk interior upholstery in Smoke Green with painted crimson petals, Arctic White leather upholstery at front seats, Smoked Cherrywood and Bamboo veneers at door cappings, dash fascia and rear centre console; petal marquetry in Mother of Pearl on the rear door cappings, Mother of Pearl marquetry at clock and driver's instrument dials, Mother of Pearl clock face etched with concentric circle and inlaid with hand-applied rubies, luggage compartment lined in Arctic White leather with an Arctic White carpet, two parasols in Serenity motif held by Bespoke leather loops at boot lid, Bespoke Mother of Pearl body colour, two colour coachline with three colour blossom motif applied by Mark Court.
Rolls-Royce Phantom Limelight (2015)
Phantom Limelight (流光熠世•幻影典藏版) is a limited (25 units) version of Phantom aimed at high profile people such as celebrities, famous business people and royalty. It included Concealed Fragrance Holder for three individual fragrances is located in the top left pocket of the Ladies' pannier, watches holder at the concealed section of Gentlemen's pannier, top right pocket with fragrance bottles in the Gentlemen's pannier and 2 watch or jewellery holders at Ladies' pannier, buyer-specified fragrance bottles, universal vanity pouch at bottom left pocket, Ladies' and Gentleman's Accessory Z-Boxes at door pannier, seat back reclines by 27°, calf rest raises electrically by 68°, foot rest raising feet up to 30°, choice of two compartment trims, Light (Seashell with Navy Blue Contrast Leather and Seashell tone-on-tone stitching) or Dark (Navy Blue with Seashell Contrast Leather and Navy tone-on-tone stitching) contrast scheme, a diamond shape embroidery at central seat flutes, door cards, rear console, Picnic Table backs; two-veneer finish with Piano Seashell at door cappings and Smoked Chestnut veneer, a Limelight Bespoke Clock in Gala Blue paint exterior with diamond motif design.
Phantom Coupé Tiger (2015)
It is a version of Phantom Coupé with two-tone Burnt Orange and Arizona Sun body colours, a Tiger motif twin coachline, Tan and Seashell leather upholstery with hand-stitched embroidered Tiger motif headrests, Moccasin Lambswool floor mats, Maccasser Ebony Veneers and Bespoke Tiger Phantom Coupé treadplates.
The vehicle was unveiled at the 2015 Dubai International Motor Show.
Phantom Zenith Collection (2016)
It is a limited (50 units) version of Phantom Drophead Coupé and Phantom Coupé with a glass shelf at the rear section of the tailgate, a champagne fridge at boot, padded leathers seats at rear-tailgate, Bespoke version of the Rolls-Royce Picnic Hamper (Piano Black folding picnic tables, leather and wood interior shelving, lead crystal wine glasses, stainless steel cutlery, napkins embroidered with the Rolls-Royce monogram in Arctic White, a handcrafted American Walnut chopping board, crockery, hamper painted black and platinum detail around the edges), laser etching to the armrest cappings, a removable polished aluminum case engraved with the motor car's unique identification number, speedometer in brushed steel, Starlight Headliner with individually hand-woven stars clustered to the front and faded to the rear, Madeira Red and Jubilee Silver (Phantom Coupé) or Midnight Blue and Artic White colour schemes, glass clearcoat at body paint, Blood-Orange tips to the instrument dials, cupholders machined from aluminium.
The Zenith Drophead Coupé was unveiled at 2016 Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este in Italy.
|Phantom||2012–||6,749 cc (411.8 cu in) V12 (N73B67?)||460 PS (338 kW; 454 hp)@5350, 720 N·m (531 lb·ft)@3500|
|Phantom Extended Wheelbase||2012–||6,749 cc (411.8 cu in) V12 (N73B67?)||460 PS (338 kW; 454 hp)@5350, 720 N·m (531 lb·ft)@3500|
|Drophead Coupé||2012–||6,749 cc (411.8 cu in) V12 (N73B67?)||460 PS (338 kW; 454 hp)@5350, 720 N·m (531 lb·ft)@3500|
|Coupé||2012–||6,749 cc (411.8 cu in) V12 (N73B67?)||460 PS (338 kW; 454 hp)@5350, 720 N·m (531 lb·ft)@3500|
All models include 8-speed automatic transmission.
Five Phantom Series II Extended Wheelbase cars were ordered by Sands China Ltd. in the first quarter of 2013, while retaining options to expand its fleet in the near future.
The first of 30 Bespoke Phantom Series II Extended Wheelbase vehicles built for THE 13 hotel in Macau was transferred during the 2016 Geneva International Motor Show.
On February 23, 2016, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Chief Executive Officer Torsten Mueller-Oetvoes announced entering the last stage of Phantom production in 2016, with production of Phantom VII limousines ending in the same year. The Coupe and Convertible will be discontinued from the line-up. 50 Zenith models of the Coupe and Convertible will be produced. The company will produce a Phantom successor that will come out in 2018, which was announced to be based on all-new aluminium architecture.
The production of Phantom Coupé and Drophead Coupé at Goodwood was set to end in November 2016, without future renewal.
- "Rolls Royce Phantom Detailed Specifications". Retrieved 2012-02-17.
- "Rolls Royce EWB Detailed Specifications". Retrieved 2012-02-17.
- Gallery: every single Rolls-Royce Phantom
- "Design without compromise | Rolls-Royce Goodwood". Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- "Design without compromise | Creation Paint". Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- "Design without compromise | Rolls-Royce Facts". Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- "Rolls-Royce Range Brochure" (PDF). Rolls-Royce Motors. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- "Design without compromise | Rolls-Royce Facts". Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- "2013 Rolls-Royce Phantom". Leftlane News/MNM Media. Retrieved 2012-12-17.
- "Design without compromise | Rolls-Royce Facts". Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- Jeff Glucker (2010-10-01). "BMW, Rolls-Royce recall nearly 200,000 cars over leaky brakes". Autoblog.
- "AutoMobile Mag".
- "PHANTOM DROPHEAD COUPÉ MAKES EUROPEAN DEBUT". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- "ROLLS-ROYCE CONVERTIBLE DEBUTS AT VILLA D´ESTE". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- "ROLLS-ROYCE CONVERTIBLE DEBUTS IN FRANCE". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- ROLLS-ROYCE CONVERTIBLE DEBUTS IN SPAIN
- ROLLS-ROYCE CONVERTIBLE DEBUTS IN MIDDLE EAST
- "FIRST US PHANTOM DROPHEAD COUPÉ AUCTIONED FOR $2 MILLION". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- ARMOURED PHANTOM ANNOUNCED
- Noah Joseph. "Rolls-Royce steel-plates the Phantom". Autoblog.
- "ROLLS-ROYCE TO REVEAL PHANTOM COUPÉ AT GENEVA". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- "ROLLS-ROYCE PHANTOM COUPÉ TO MAKE ASIAN DEBUT AT AUTO CHINA 2008". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- Alex Nunez. "Rolls-Royce officially announces Phantom Coupe". Autoblog.
- "ROLLS-ROYCE ANNOUNCES NEW COUPÉ". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- Noah Joseph. "Phantom gets a Phacelift: Rolls-Royce sedan updated for 2009". Autoblog.
- ROLLS-ROYCE PHANTOM SELLS FOR US$800,000
- "Phantom Black: 25-car limited run from Rolls-Royce".
- INTRODUCING PHANTOM BLACK
- Alex Nunez. "Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost turns 100, commemorative Phantom unveiled". Autoblog.
- Alex Nunez. "No, you can't afford it: Rolls-Royce Phantom Tungsten". Autoblog.
- "Autoblog Sitemap". Autoblog.
- "Motor Authority".
- Noah Joseph. "Pininfarina creating custom Rolls-Royce Hyperion". Autoblog.
- Drew Phillips. "Monterey 2008: Pininfarina Hyperion unveiled". Autoblog.
- Damon Lavrinc. "Pinanfarina Hyperion to be unveiled at Pebble Beach Concours". Autoblog.
- Noah Joseph. "Got a spare €4.5M? One-off Rolls-Royce Hyperion by Pininfarina up for sale". Autoblog.
- Noah Joseph. "Rolls-Royce Hyperion for sale at Abu Dhabi showroom". Autoblog.
- Noah Joseph. "Rolls-Royce creates special Peony edition Phantom for UAE". Autoblog.
- Jonathon Ramsey. "Rolls-Royce does another special edition Phantom, this time in Sapphire". Autoblog.
- "Rolls-Royce Phantom in new GCC Bespoke trim". drivearabia.com.
- Noah Joseph. "Rolls-Royce launches limited-edition Phantom Bespoke Collection in the Persian Gulf". Autoblog.
- Noah Joseph. "Sheikh, Rattle and Rolls: Another special Phantom for Abu Dhabi". Autoblog.
- ROLLS-ROYCE SPECIAL EDITION REVEAL AT PEBBLE BEACH
- BESPOKE COMMISSIONED ROLLS-ROYCE MODELS TAKE TO THE STAGE IN PARIS
- "Rolls-Royce 102EX Electric Phantom Powered by UQM® PowerPhase® Propulsion Systems - Business Wire". businesswire.com. 4 March 2011.
- Lotus Engineering Provides Electrical Integration Expertise for Ultra Luxury Vehicle
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS AT THE GENEVA INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW
- Rolls-Royce presents one-off bespoke Drophead Coupé at Masterpiece London 2011
- Noah Joseph. "Rolls-Royce celebrates Year of the Dragon with special Phantom line". Autoblog.
- ROLLS-ROYCE PRESENTS EXCLUSIVE YEAR OF THE DRAGON COLLECTION
- Jeffrey N. Ross. "Rolls-Royce debuts Phantom Coupe Aviator Collection at Pebble Beach". Autoblog.
- "ROLLS-ROYCE PRESENTS PHANTOM COUPÉ AVIATOR COLLECTION". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- "Top Gear".
- Jeff Glucker. "Rowan Atkinson checks in with Top Gear, shows off V16-powered Rolls-Royce Phantom". Autoblog.
- "BMW Group Press Releases". BMW Group. Retrieved October 2, 2006.
- Industry news on autoindustry.co.uk
- "rollsroyce". Jalopnik. 2009-10-17. Retrieved 2010-10-16.
- "The Peninsula".
- Alex Nunez. "Largest order ever of Rolls Royce Phantoms delivered". Autoblog.
- "FIRST CUSTOMER PHANTOM DROPHEAD COUPÉS LEAVE GOODWOOD". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- No. 1 Rolls dealer rates special perks: When O'Gara Coach Co. of Beverly Hills talks, the chaps in England listen, very closely. The Los Angeles Times
- Chris Shunk. "Rolls on a roll: Phantom Coupe sold out already". Autoblog.
- Noah Joseph. "Rolls-Royce sells out of million-dollar Year of the Dragon edition Phantoms in two months". Autoblog.
- "Phantom Series II walkaround". Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. 9 May 2012. Retrieved 2012-05-27.
- Jonathon Ramsey. "Rolls-Royce stays classy with the 2012 Phantom Series II". Autoblog.
- "PHANTOM SERIES II PRESS KIT". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Series II Debuts in Kuala Lumpur
- "Rolls Royce organizes drive experience in Siberia, unveils Phantom Series 2 in Hong Kong and sponsors Hearst castle preservation foundation benefit weekend". RushLane.
- "ROLLS-ROYCE PHANTOM SERIES II DEBUTS IN HONG KONG". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- ROLLS-ROYCE ART DECO COLLECTION CAR DEBUTS AT BANGKOK INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW
- ROLLS-ROYCE GHOST EXTENDED WHEELBASE TO LEAD THE WAY AT GOODWOOD
- Noah Joseph. "Rolls-Royce makes room for updated Phantom Extended Wheelbase in Beijing". Autoblog.
- ROLLS-ROYCE ANNOUNCES LARGEST REGIONAL ORDER OF PHANTOM SERIES II CARS TO SANDS CHINA LTD
- ROLLS-ROYCE CELEBRATES THE SUCCESS OF THE GAMES WITH A HISTORICAL MILESTONE FOR THE COMPANY
- Carscoop Carscoop. "Rolls Royce Honors the London Olympics with Special Phantom Series II Drophead Coupés". Carscoops.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski. "Rolls-Royce goes glam, celebrates Art Deco heritage in Paris". Autoblog.
- ROLLS-ROYCE UNVEILS ART DECO INSPIRED CARS AT PARIS MOTOR SHOW
- BESPOKE HOME OF ROLLS-ROYCE COLLECTION
- HOME OF ROLLS-ROYCE COLLECTION DEBUTS AT QUAIL
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS SHOWCASES BESPOKE DESIGN AT FRANKFURT IAA
- "ROLLS-ROYCE BESPOKE CHICANE PHANTOM COUPÉ". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- Brandon Turkus. "Rolls-Royce shows bespoke Pinnacle Travel Phantom in Beijing". Autoblog.
- "ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS SHOWCASES BESPOKE EXPERTISE AT BEIJING MOTOR SHOW WITH PINNACLE TRAVEL PHANTOM DEBUT". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- "ROLLS-ROYCE PHANTOM DROPHEAD COUPÉ WATERSPEED COLLECTION PRESS KIT". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- Jonathon Ramsey. "Rolls-Royce debuts Phantom Drophead Coupe Waterspeed Collection". Autoblog.
- "ROLLS-ROYCE PHANTOM DROPHEAD COUPÉ WATERSPEED COLLECTION SET FOR UK AND EUROPEAN DEBUTS". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- "ROLLS-ROYCE PHANTOM DROPHEAD COUPÉ WATERSPEED COLLECTION ARRIVES AT SPIRITUAL HOME IN THE ITALIAN LAKES". rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS DEBUTS PHANTOM METROPOLITAN COLLECTION AT PARIS MONDIAL DE L’AUTOMOBILE
- THE ROLLS-ROYCE MAHARAJA PHANTOM DROPHEAD COUPÉ ARRIVES IN DUBAI
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS REVIEWS A YEAR OF BEAUTIFUL BESPOKE CARS AS IT UNVEILS THE SUHAIL COLLECTION
- Bespoke Phantom motor cars
- Rolls-Royce rolls out special Al-Adiyat edition in the Middle East
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS BRINGS SERENITY TO THE 2015 GENEVA INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW
- Rolls-Royce's ultra-luxurious £1m 'Serenity' limousine has mother-of-pearl paint job and silk interiors
- Ziegler, Chris (23 April 2015). "The $650,000 Rolls-Royce Phantom Limelight is designed for famous people".
- "ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS SHARES THE LIMELIGHT WITH PHANTOM CUSTOMERS".
- 劳斯莱斯汽车全球及亚洲首发两款高级定制车型 惊艳亮相2015上海国际车展
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS REDEFINES SUPER- LUXURY BESPOKE MOTORING AT THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW
- ROLLS-ROYCE CELEBRATES PHANTOM ZENITH COLLECTION WITH BESPOKE-COMMISSIONED PICNIC HAMPER
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Zenith takes assembly line with it
- PHANTOM ZENITH COLLECTION
- Rolls-Royce presents Zenith range of final Phantom coupes and convertibles at Villa d'Este
- FIRST OF 30 BESPOKE ROLLS-ROYCE PHANTOMS PRESENTED TO STEPHEN HUNG AT 2016 GENEVA MOTOR SHOW
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS BRINGS SEVENTH GENERATION OF PHANTOM TO AN END
- "Rolls-Royce ending Phantom production as it introduces new car". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "Rolls-Royce Phantom Production Coming To An End". Carscoops. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "New Rolls-Royce Phantom test mule spied".
- Barry, Maggie. "Rolls-Royce announces the end of an era". dailyrecord. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- Toma, Sebastian. "Rolls-Royce Will End Production of Phantom This Year, 13 Years After Launch". autoevolution. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "Rolls-Royce Phantom Production To Wrap Up By The End Of 2016". The Motor Report. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- ElisBehrmann, Elisabeth Behrmann. "Rolls-Royce to Replace Phantom After 13-Year Production Run". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME FOR EIGHTH GENERATION PHANTOM MAKES EXCELLENT PROGRESS AT HOME OF ROLLS-ROYCE AS STRONG DEMAND FOR OUTGOING PHANTOM CONTINUES
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS BRINGS SEVENTH GENERATION OF PHANTOM TO AN END
Media related to Rolls-Royce Phantom Series at Wikimedia Commons
|Rolls-Royce Motor Cars timeline|
|Ownership||Independent||Vickers plc||VW Group||BMW|
|Luxury car||10 hp
|Twenty||20/25||25/30||Wraith||WWII||Silver Dawn||Silver Cloud||Silver Shadow||Silver Spirit/Dawn||Silver Seraph||Ghost|
|Ultra-luxury car||30 hp||40/50 hp (Silver Ghost)||Phantom I/II/III||Silver Wraith||Silver Wraith II||Silver Spur||Ghost Extended Wheelbase|
|Phantom IV||Phantom V/VI||Touring Limousine||Park Ward||Phantom|
|Convertible||Corniche/II/III/IV||Corniche V||Phantom Drophead|
|Coupé||Camargue||Silver Spirit Hooper 2 Door||Phantom Coupé|