(Redirected from Rolls Royce)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rolls-Royce may refer to:
- Rolls-Royce Limited, the original company founded in 1906 that began liquidation in 1971 and the quite separate new owner of its business, Rolls-Royce (1971) Limited, now renamed Rolls-Royce plc. It incorporated Rolls-Royce Motors to own its car division in 1973 and then sold it to Vickers in 1980
- Rolls-Royce plc, an aerospace, power systems and defence company incorporated in 1971 and Rolls-Royce's current principal operating company
- Rolls-Royce Group plc, a holding company incorporated in 2003 which bought its principal operating company, Rolls-Royce plc, in 2003
- Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, a holding company incorporated in 2011 which bought Rolls-Royce plc from Rolls-Royce Group plc in 2011
- Rolls-Royce Motors, owner of the former car division incorporated in 1973 and bought by Vickers in 1980. A subsidiary of Volkswagen Group from 1998 to 2002
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, incorporated in 1998, it is a subsidiary of BMW Group and manufactures Rolls-Royce motor cars.
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.