Paris and inner ring departments
|• Mayor (2014–2020)||Corinne Valls|
|Area1||3.44 km2 (1.33 sq mi)|
|• Density||7,500/km2 (19,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|INSEE/Postal code||93063 /93230|
1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes (e.g., students and military personnel) only counted once.
|The arms of Romainville are blazoned :
Per fess azure and Or, a castle argent, open pierced and masoned sable, and an oak eradicated vert.
Romainville is served by no station of the Paris Métro, RER, or suburban rail network. The closest stations to Romainville are Mairie des Lilas station on Paris Métro Line 11 and Bobigny - Pantin - Raymond Queneau station on Paris Métro Line 5. The former is located in the neighboring commune of Les Lilas, 1.4 km (0.87 mi) from the town center of Romainville, and the latter is located in the neighboring commune of Pantin, 1.3 km (0.81 mi) from the town center of Romainville.
There are plans to extend Paris Métro Line 11 beyond its terminus at Mairie des Lilas station, reaching the town center of Romainville and beyond to Rosny-sous-Bois.
- Preschools: Marcel Cachin, Danielle Casanova, Charlie Chaplin, Jean Charcot, Youri Gagarine, Véronique et Florestan
- Elementary schools: Henri Barbusse, Marcel Cachin, Jean Charcot, Fraternité, Paul Langevin, Gabriel-Péri, Paul Vaillant-Couturier
Junior high schools:
Twin towns – Sister cities
Romainville is twinned with:
- "Rentrée scolaire 2016-2017 ." Romainville. Retrieved on September 12, 2016.
- "Numéros utiles." Romainville. Retrieved on September 12, 2016.
- Home. Collège Gustave Courbet. Retrieved on September 12, 2016.
- Home. Collège Pierre-André Houël. Retrieved on September 12, 2016.
- Home.Lycée Liberté. Retrieved on September 12, 2016.
- Official website (in French)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Romainville.|
|This Seine-Saint-Denis geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|