Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: see talk page (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Roman Africa may refer to the following areas of Northern Africa which were part of the Imperium Romanum and/or the Western/Byzantine successor empires :
- in the unified Roman empire
- Africa (Roman province), with the great metropolis Carthage
- the whole of Roman North Africa, stretching from Egypt, with the greatest metropolis Alexandria, and Cyrenaica to the east of above Africa proper to the westernmost provinces in Mauretania
- Diocese of Africa, from Diocletian's tetrarchy reform till the Vandal conquest, under the (Western) Praetorian prefecture of Italy
- the early-Byzantine Praetorian prefecture of Africa
- the later Byzantine Exarchate of Africa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roman Africa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.