Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Douala
The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Douala is the Metropolitan See for the Ecclesiastical province of Douala in Cameroon. The current archbishop is Archbishop Samuel Kleda, he had previously been the coadjutor archbishop to the Archbishop Emeritus, Cardinal Christian Wiyghan Tumi.
- 1931.03.31: Established as Apostolic Prefecture of Douala from the Apostolic Vicariate of Cameroun
- 1932.05.27: Promoted as Apostolic Vicariate of Douala
- 1955.09.14: Promoted as Diocese of Douala
- 1982.03.18: Promoted as Metropolitan Archdiocese of Douala
The seat of the archbishop is the Cathédrale Saint-Pierre et Saint-Paul in Douala.
- Prefects Apostolic of Douala (Latin Rite)
- Mathurin-Marie Le Mailloux, C.S.Sp. 5 May 1931 – 27 May 1932
- Vicars Apostolic of Douala (Latin Rite)
- Bishops of Douala (Roman rite)
- Metropolitan Archbishops of Douala (Latin Rite)