Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Lubango
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Archdiocese of Lubango (Latin: Archidioecesis Lubangensis) is the Metropolitan See for the Ecclesiastical province of Lubango in Angola. The cathedral of the archdiocese is the Cathedral of St. Joseph, Lubango.
- 1955.07.27: Established as Diocese of Sá da Bandeira from Diocese of Nova Lisboa
- 1977.02.03: Promoted as Metropolitan Archdiocese of Lubango
- Metropolitan Archbishops of Lubango (Roman rite)
- Bishops of Sá da Bandeira (Roman rite)
- Bishop Altino Ribeiro de Santana:1955.07.27 – 1972