Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Suva
The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Suva (Latin: Archidioecesis Suvana) is a Metropolitan Archdiocese in Fiji. It is responsible for the suffragan dioceses of Rarotonga and Tarawa and Nauru and —as of 21 March 2003—the Mission Sui Iuris of Funafuti. The archdiocese was created in 1966, to succeed the Apostolic Vicariate of Fiji.
- Jean-Baptiste Breheret, S. M. (1863–1887)
- Julien Vidal, S. M. (1887–1922)
- Charles-Joseph Nicolas, S. M. (1922–1941)
- Victor Frederick Foley, S. M. (1944–1967)
- "Archdiocese of Suva". Catholic-Hierarchy. Retrieved 2007-01-12.
|This article on a Roman Catholic diocese in Oceania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Fiji-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|