Roman Catholic Diocese of Baguio
|Diocese of Baguio 
Diocesis ti Baguio
Our Lady of the Atonement Cathedral Mount Mary, Cathedral Loop, Baguio City
|Territory||City of Baguio, and the Province of Benguet|
|Ecclesiastical province||Nueva Segovia|
|Metropolitan||Archdiocese of Nueva Segovia|
|Area||2,655 km2 (1,025 sq mi)|
|(as of 2012)
|Sui iuris church||Latin Church|
|Established||1992 July 06 (Apostolic Vicariate), 2004 June 24 (Diocese)|
|Cathedral||Our Lady of the Atonement Cathedral|
|Patron saint||Our Lady of the Atonement|
|Secular priests||Diocesan: 41; Religious: 6|
|Bishop||Carlito J. Cenzon|
|Metropolitan Archbishop||Marlo Mendoza Peralta|
|Vicar General||Benedict Castañeda|
|Website of the Diocese|
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Baguio (Latin: Dioecesis Baghiopolitanus) is a Latin Rite suffragan diocese in the ecclesiastical province of the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Nueva Segovia on Luzon island in the Philippines.
The Bishop of Baguio is Carlito J. Cenzon, who was enthroned in 2002.
The Diocese is one of the oldest ecclesiastical territories in the Philippines. It was established as the Apostolic Prefecture of Mountain Provinces on July 15, 1932. The territory that the Diocese of Baguio now spans was split from the bishopric of Nueva Segovia.
On June 10, 1945, the apostolic prefecture was elevated to the Apostolic Vicariate of Mountain Provinces (or Montagnosa), entitling it to a titular bishop. The prefecture received a papal visit from John Paul II in February 1981.
On June 24, 2004, the prefecture became the Diocese of Baguio, losing its missionary pre-diocesan status and becoming a suffragan of its mother Archdiocese of Nueva Segovia.
Ordinaries and auxiliary episcopate
These ordinaries are all Latin Rite clergy, who are mostly members of missionary congregations.
- Apostolic Prefect of Mountain Provinces
- Giuseppe Billiet, Scheutists (C.I.C.M.) † (Appointed November 15, 1935 - Died 1947)
- Apostolic Vicars of Mountain Provinces
- William Brasseur, C.I.C.M. † (Appointed June 10, 1948 - retired November 7, 1981), Titular Bishop of Agathonice (1948.06.10 – death 1993.02.01)
- Emiliano Kulhi Madangeng † (7 Nov 1981 - 18 Dec 1987 resigned), Titular Bishop of Trofimiana (1971.04.24 – death 1997.05.06), succeeded as former Coadjutor Vicar Apostolic of Mountain Provinces (1979.07.04 – 1981.11.07), previously Auxiliary Bishop of Mountain Provinces (1971.04.24 – 1979.07.04)
- Auxiliary Bishop Sebastian Acol Dalis (1987.11.18 – 2000.07.11)
- Apostolic Vicars of Baguio
- Ernesto Antolin Salgado (18 Dec 1987 Succeeded - 7 Dec 2000), Titular Bishop of Buruni (1986.10.17 – 2000.12.07), succeeded as former Coadjutor Apostolic Vicar of Mountain Provinces (Philippines) (1986.10.17 – 1987.12.18); later Bishop of Laoag (Philippines) (2000.12.07 – 2005.02.12), Metropolitan Archbishop of Nueva Segovia (Philippines) (2005.02.12 – 2013.12.30)
- Carlito J. Cenzon, C.I.C.M. (2002.01.25 – 24 June 2004 see below), Titular Bishop of Scebatiana (1992.07.06 – 2004.06.24), previously Apostolic Vicar of daughter vicariate Tabuk (Philippines) (1992.07.06 – 2002.01.25)
- Suffragan Bishops of Baguio
- Carlito J. Cenzon, C.I.C.M. (see above 24 June 2004 - present)