Roman Catholic Diocese of Daejeon
Diocese of Daejeon
|Area||9,137 km2 (3,528 sq mi)|
|(as of 2006)|
|Established||23 June 1958 (61 years ago)|
|Cathedral||Cathedral of St. Joseph the Worker in Daejeon|
|Bishop||Lazarus You Heung-sik|
|Metropolitan Archbishop||Andrew Yeom Soo-jung|
|Auxiliary Bishops||Augustinus Kim Jong Soo|
|Bishops emeritus||Joseph Kyeong Kap-ryong Bishop Emeritus (1984-2005)|
|Website of the Diocese|
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Taejon (Latin: Dioecesis Taeieonensis) is a diocese of the Latin Rite of the Catholic church in South Korea. It is the diocese for Daejeon, South Korea. Nazarius Heung-sik Yoo is its bishop; Augustinus Kim Jong Soo is the auxiliary bishop.
- Adrien-Joseph Larribeau (1958-1965)
- Peter Hoang Min Syeng (1965-1984)
- Joseph Kyeong Kap-ryong (1984-2005)
- Lazzaro You Heung-sik (2005–present)
- "Diocese of Daejeon". Catholic-Hierarchy. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- "Diocese of Daejeon". Giga Catholic. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- Catholic Hierarchy: "Bishop Augustinus Kim Jong Soo" retrieved November 7, 2015
|This article on a Roman Catholic diocese in Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|