Roman Catholic Diocese of Incheon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Diocese of Incheon
|Territory||Incheon, part of Gyeonggi|
|Area||1,099 km2 (424 sq mi)|
- Catholics (including non-members)
|(as of 2017)|
|Sui iuris church||Latin Church|
|Established||6 June 1961 (61 years ago)|
|Cathedral||Cathedral of St Paul in Incheon|
|Bishop||John Baptist Jung Shin-chul|
|Metropolitan Archbishop||Andrew Yeom Soo-jung|
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Incheon (Latin: Dioecesis Inchonensis) is a diocese of the Latin Rite of the Catholic Church located in Incheon, South Korea. The diocese is suffragan to the Archdiocese of Seoul.
Apostolic Vicars of Inch’on
Bishops of Incheon
- William John McNaughton, M.M. (1962–2002)
- Boniface Choi Ki-San (2002–2016)
- John Baptist Jung Shin-chul (2016–present)
- Boniface Choi Ki-San (1999–2002)
- John Baptist Jung Shin-chul (2010–2016)
- "Diocese of Incheon". Catholic-Hierarchy. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- "Diocese of Incheon". Giga Catholic. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- Catholic Hierarchy: "Bishop John Baptist Jung Shin-chul" retrieved November 7, 2015