Roman Catholic Diocese of Incheon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Diocese of Incheon
Cathedral of St. Paul
|Area||1,282 km2 (495 sq mi)|
|(as of 2006)|
|Established||6 June 1961 (58 years ago)|
|Cathedral||Cathedral of St Paul in Incheon|
|Bishop||John Baptist Jung Shin-chul|
|Metropolitan Archbishop||Andrew Yeom Soo-jung|
|Bishops emeritus||William John McNaughton Bishop Emeritus (1962-2002)|
|Website of the Diocese|
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Incheon (Latin: Dioecesis Inchonensis) is a diocese of the Latin Rite of the Catholic Church located in Incheon, South Korea. The diocese is suffragan to the Archdiocese of Seoul.
- William John McNaughton, M.M. (1961–2002)
- Boniface Choi Ki-San (2002–2016)
- John Baptist Jung Shin-chul (2016-present, former auxiliary bishop 2010-2016)
- "Diocese of Incheon". Catholic-Hierarchy. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- "Diocese of Incheon". Giga Catholic. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- Catholic Hierarchy: "Bishop John Baptist Jung Shin-chul" retrieved November 7, 2015
|This article on a Roman Catholic diocese in Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|