Roman Catholic Diocese of Killaloe
|Diocese of Killaloe|
Deoise Chill Dalua
The Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul
|Country||Republic of Ireland|
|Territory||Parts of counties Clare, Laois, Limerick, Offaly and Tipperary|
|Ecclesiastical province||Province of Cashel|
|Metropolitan||Archdiocese of Cashel and Emly|
|Area||1,747 sq mi (4,520 km2)|
|Cathedral||St Peter and St Paul's Cathedral, Ennis|
|Patron saint||St Flannan|
Bishop of Killaloe
Archbishop of Cashel and Emly
|Vicar General||Msgr. Desmond Hillery|
Bishop of Killaloe
The Diocese of Killaloe (//; Irish: Deoise Chill Dalua) is a Roman Catholic diocese in mid-western Ireland. It is one of six suffragan dioceses in the ecclesiastical province of Cashel.  The cathedral church of Ss Peter and Paul is situated in Ennis, County Clare. The incumbent bishop of the diocese is Fintan Monahan.
The diocese is divided into a number of parishes or groups of parishes. Most are located in County Clare, followed by County Tipperary. There are five parishes in County Offaly, one group parish in County Laois and one parish in County Limerick. The main towns in the diocese are Birr, Ennis, Kilrush, Nenagh, Roscrea and Shannon.
The following lists the ten most recent bishops.
- Patrick Kennedy (1836–1851)
- Daniel Vaughan (1851–1859)
- Michael Flannery (1859–1891)
- Thomas J. McRedmond (1891–1904)
- Michael Fogarty (1904–1955)
- Joseph Rodgers (1955–1966)
- Michael Harty (1967–1994)
- William (Willie) Walsh (1994–2010)
- Kieran O'Reilly (2010–2015)
- Fintan Monahan (incumbent)
- Diocese of Killaloe. Catholic-Hierarchy. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- Episcopal Ordination of Bishop Kieran O'Reilly Archived 2010-12-04 at the Wayback Machine.
- Parishes Archived 2010-02-27 at the Wayback Machine.. Diocese of Killaloe. Retrieved 25 April 2010.
- Fryde, E. B.; Greenway, D. E.; Porter, S.; Roy, I. (1986). Handbook of British Chronology (Third Edition, reprinted 2003 ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. pp. 434–435. ISBN 0-521-56350-X.