Roman Catholic Diocese of Mandeville
|Diocese of Mandeville
|Ecclesiastical province||Kingston in Jamaica|
|Area||3,282 km2 (1,267 sq mi)|
|(as of 2014)
|Churches||17 (and 8 missions)|
|Established||15 April 1991 (26 years ago)|
|Cathedral||St. Paul of the Cross Cathedral|
|Patron saint||Our Lady of Holy Hope|
|Metropolitan Archbishop||Kenneth Richards|
|Apostolic Administrator||Charles Dufou|
|Emeritus Bishops||Gordon Bennett, SJ|
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Mandeville is a Latin suffragan bishopric in the ecclesiastical province of the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Kingston in Jamaica, yet depends on the missionary Roman Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples.
The see is currently vacant, under a temporary Apostolic administrator.
It was elevated on 21 November 1997 as Diocese of Mandeville. 
As per 2014, it pastorally served 5,925 Catholics (1.0% of 586,200 total) on 3,282 km² in 20 parishes with 19 priests (17 diocesan, 2 religious), 6 deacons and 29 lay religious (6 brothers, 23 sisters).
- Apostolic Vicar of Mandeville
- Paul Michael Boyle, Passionists (C.P.) (born USA) (1991.04.15 – 1997.11.21 see below), Titular Bishop of Canapium (1991.04.15 – 1997.11.21), initially as Superior General of the Congregation of the Passion (Passionists, C.P.) (1976 – 1988)
- Suffragan Bishops of Mandeville
- Paul Michael Boyle, C.P. (see above 1997.11.21 – retired 2004.07.06), died 2008
- Gordon Dunlap Bennett, Jesuits (S.J.) (born USA) (2004.07.06 – retired 2006.08.08); previously Titular Bishop of Nesqually (1997.12.23 – 2004.07.06) as Auxiliary Bishop of Baltimore (USA) (1997.12.23 – 2004.07.06)
- Apostolic Administrator Charles Henry Dufour (2006.08.08 – 2008.05.20 see below); while Bishop of Montego Bay (Jamaica) (1995.12.06 – 2011.04.15)
- Neil Edward Tiedemann, C.P. (born USA) (2008 – 2016)
- Apostolic Administrator (again) Charles Henry Dufour (see above 2016.04.29 – ...), when just retired as Metropolitan Archbishop of Kingston in Jamaica (Jamaica) (2011.04.15 – 2016.04.29).