Roman Catholic Diocese of Nakhon Sawan
|Diocese of Nakhon Sawan
|Area||93,547 km2 (36,119 sq mi)|
|(as of 2006)
|Cathedral||St Anne's Cathedral in Nakhon Sawan|
|Bishop||Joseph Pibul Visitnondachai|
|Metropolitan Archbishop||Kriengsak Kovitvanit|
As of 2001, of the 8.2 million citizen 9,237 are member of the Catholic Church. It is divided into 28 parishes, having 27 priests altogether.
The diocese was erected on February 9, 1967, when it was split off from the archdiocese of Bangkok.
The St. Anna Cathedral is located in downtown Nakhon Sawan ().
- Michel-Auguste-Marie Langer, M.E.P.: February 9, 1967 - May 24, 1976 (Resigned)
- Joseph Banchong Aribarg: May 24, 1976 - November 5, 1998 (Resigned)
- Louis Chamniern Santisukniram: November 5, 1998 - July 1, 2005 (became Archbishop of Thare and Nonseng)
- Francis Xavier Kriengsak Kovitvanit: appointed March 7, 2007 - May 15, 2009 (became Archbishop of Bangkok)
- Joseph Pibul Visitnondachai: appointed 19 June 2009