Roman Catholicism in Antigua and Barbuda
The Catholic Church in Antigua and Barbuda is part of the Catholic Church in communion with the Bishop of Rome, the Pope.
The only ecclesiastical jurisdiction in this island state is the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saint John's - Basseterre, suffragan of Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Castries. The Catholic population is about 10,000 people out of a total of 80,000 inhabitants. The bishops of Antigua and Barbuda are part of the Antilles Episcopal Conference.
- Manuel Monteiro de Castro (25 April 1987 - 21 August 1991 appointed apostolic nuncio in El Salvador)
- Eugenio Sbarbaro (7 February 1991 - 26 April 2000 appointed Apostolic Nuncio to Serbia and Montenegro)
- Emil Paul Tscherrig (20 January 2001 - 22 May 2004 appointed Apostolic Nuncio to Korea)
- Thomas Edward Gullickson (20 December 2004 - 21 May 2011 appointed Apostolic Nuncio in Ukraine)
- Nicola Girasoli, from 29 October 2011
|This Roman Catholicism by country-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|