Catholic Church in Madagascar
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Roman Catholicism in Madagascar)
|Part of a series on the|
|Catholic Church by country|
Worldwide distribution of Catholics
About one quarter of the population is Catholic – about four million adherents in total. There are 21 dioceses including five archdioceses. Below is a list of the Dioceses, Archdioceses and the Bishops and Archbishops of each unit.
- Antananarivo – Odon Marie Arsène Razanakolona
- Antsiranana – Michel Malo
- Fianarantsoa – Fulgence Rabemahafaly
- Toamasina – Desire Tsarahazana
- Toliara – Fulgence Rabeony
- Herbermann, Charles, ed. (1913). "Madagascar". Catholic Encyclopedia. New York: Robert Appleton Company.
|This Madagascar-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Catholic Church by country-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|