Roman Catholicism in Madagascar
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
About one quarter of the population is Catholic - about four million adherents in total. There are 21 dioceses including five archdioceses. Below is a list of the Dioceses, Archdioceses and the Bishops and Archbishops of each unit.
- Antananarivo - Odon Marie Arsène Razanakolona
- Antsiranana - Michel Malo
- Fianarantsoa - Fulgence Rabemahafaly
- Toamasina - Desire Tsarahazana
- Toliara - Fulgence Rabeony
- "Madagascar". Catholic Encyclopedia. New York: Robert Appleton Company. 1913.
|This Madagascar-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Roman Catholicism by country-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|