Roman Municipality

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Roman Municipality

Община Роман
Map of Roman municipality (Vratsa Province).png
Country Bulgaria
ProvinceVratsa Province
SeatRoman

Roman Municipality is a municipality in Vratsa Province, Bulgaria.

Demography[edit]

Religion[edit]

According to the latest Bulgarian census of 2011, the religious composition, among those who answered the optional question on religious identification, was the following:

Religious composition of Roman Municipality [1]
Orthodox Christianity
86.6%
Catholicism
0.8%
Protestantism
0.4%
Islam
0.2%
No religion
4.8%
Prefer not to answer, others and indefinable
7.2%

About 4,200 people, or more than 67%, did not state a religion during the 2011 census. The remainder (~33%) is mostly Bulgarian Orthodox (~87%).

References[edit]

  1. ^ "Religious composition of Bulgaria 2011". pop-stat.mashke.org.


Coordinates: 43°09′N 23°55′E / 43.150°N 23.917°E / 43.150; 23.917