Roman Republic (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Roman Republic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Roman Republic was the phase of Ancient Roman civilization characterized by a republican form of government.
Roman Republic may also refer to:
- Commune of Rome, an attempt to re-establish a republican form of government in Rome during the 12th century
- The regime established by Cola di Rienzo (May-December 1347)
- Roman Republic (18th century), a state that existed in Italy from 1798–1800 as a client republic under the French Directory
- Roman Republic (19th century), a short-lived Revolutionary state in 1849
- Republic of Rome (game), a 1990 strategy board game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roman Republic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.