Jump to navigation Jump to search
Roman theatre may refer to:
- Theatre of ancient Rome, the theatrical styles of Ancient Rome
- Roman theatre (structure), the theatre buildings of ancient Roman type
- Roman Theatre of Arles, an ancient theater in Arles, France
- Roman theater (Amman), a 6,000-seat, 2nd-century Roman theatre
- Roman Theatre, Aosta, an ancient building in Aosta, north-western Italy
- Roman Theatre (Cádiz), an ancient structure in Cádiz, Andalusia, in southern Spain
- Roman theatre, Cartagena, an ancient Roman theatre in Cartagena, Spain
- Roman Theatre (Mainz), an excavated structure in Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Roman Theatre (Mérida), an ancient structure in Mérida, Spain
- Roman theatre, Verona, an ancient Roman theatre in Verona, northern Italy. Not to be confused with the Roman amphitheatre known as the Verona Arena
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roman theatre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.