Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Romana or romana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Romana may refer to:
- Romana (name), feminine given name
- Romaña, Spanish surname
- Dimples Romana (born 1976), Filipina actress and model
- Romaña (guerrilla leader), Colombian guerrilla leader
- Romana, Azerbaijan, a town near Baku, Azerbaijan
- Romana, Sardinia, a town in Italy
- Româna, a village in the town of Balş, Olt County, Romania
- Romana (Jordanes), a 6th-century history book by Jordanes
- Română, the Romanian language, which calls itself limba română
- Romana (Doctor Who), fictional character in the television series Doctor Who
- Romana Film, an Italian film production company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.