Romance of Radium
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Romance of Radium|
|Directed by||Jacques Tourneur|
|Produced by||Pete Smith|
|Written by||Richard Goldstone|
N. Gayle Gitterman
|Narrated by||Pete Smith|
Romance of Radium is a 1937 American short film directed by Jacques Tourneur, and released by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. In 1937, it was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Short Subject (One-Reel) at the 10th Academy Awards.[dead link]
- André Cheron as Henri Becquerel (uncredited)
- Eddie Hart as Photographer (uncredited)
- Pete Smith as Narrator (voice) (uncredited)
- Emmett Vogan as Pierre Curie (uncredited)
- "The 10th Academy Awards (1938) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Archived from the original on July 6, 2011. Retrieved August 9, 2011.
- "New York Times: Romance of Radium". NY Times. Retrieved June 1, 2008.
|This short film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|