Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII|
|Series||Romance of the Three Kingdoms|
|Platform(s)||Windows 95, Mac OS, PSP, PlayStation 2|
|Mode(s)||Single Player, multi-player (max 8)|
Power up kit
Power up kit includes following features:
- Marriage between generals, which can create offsprings for married parties.
- New tactical scenario campaign mode. This mode consists of battles and event surrounding Cao Cao, Lu Xun, or Zhuge Liang. The stories change depending on how to win a given scenario.
- 3 new scenarios added after the death of Zhuge Liang. In addition, there are 60 more generals.
- Editor can change data of general and city.
- Logs for players activities.
- Improved AI.
Power up kit features are not incorporated into PlayStation 2 version of the game.
- プレイステーション2 - 三國志VIII. Weekly Famitsu. No.915 Pt.2. Pg.71. 30 June 2006.
|This strategy video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|