Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII
|Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII|
|Series||Romance of the Three Kingdoms|
PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII, also known as Sangokushi 13 (三國志13), is the 13th installment in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Sangokushi) strategy game series by Koei. It was released on January 28, 2016 for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows in Japan. While it can be imported or purchased on PC worldwide it was not initially available in English like the previous installment. However, as part of the 30th Anniversary of the series, a localized version of the game was released on PlayStation 4 and PC in July 2016. Two modes featured in the game are the traditional campaign mode and a hero mode that teaches players about the game's mechanics. The English version was released on Xbox One in April 2017.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (April 2020)
It sold 7,719 copies within its first week of release in Japan.
- "Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 coming to Xbox One - Gematsu". Gematsu.com. Retrieved February 6, 2016.
- "Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 delayed to January 28 in Japan". Gematsu. Retrieved April 1, 2016.
- "Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII coming west for PS4, PC via Steam in July". Gematsu. Retrieved April 1, 2016.
- "THE TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF RENOWNED STRATEGY SERIES, ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS, ANNOUNCED!" (Press release). Koei Tecmo. Retrieved April 1, 2016.
- "'Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII' (ALL) Details Hero Mode - Screens & Trailer". Worthplaying. Retrieved May 30, 2016.
- "Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII 'Fame and Strategy Expansion Pack' announced, Xbox One version coming west". Gematsu. Retrieved April 15, 2017.
- Romano, Sal (January 9, 2016). "Famitsu Review Scores: Issue 1416". Gematsu. Retrieved May 14, 2016.
- Romano, Sal (February 22, 2017). "Media Create Sales: 2/13/17 – 2/19/17". Gematsu. Retrieved February 22, 2017.
|This strategy video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|