From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Români (disambiguation).
|Look up Romani, romani, or romaní in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Romani may refer to:
Not to be confused with Romanians, a distinct ethnic group of unrelated origins.
- Romani people, an ethnic group of Northern Indian origin, living dispersed in Europe, the Americas and Asia
- Romani language, any of several Indo-Aryan languages of the Romani people
- Romani society and culture
- Romani cuisine
- The Latin term for the ancient Romans, see Roman citizenship
- The Italian term for inhabitants of Rome
- The Romanian term for Romanians (citizens of Romania), officially written with diacritic â (an 'a' with a circumflex) as Români. Sometimes it is written with just as Romani, without a diacritic, but this leads to confusion with a totally unrelated ethnic group, the Romani people.
- Castelli Romani, a group of communes in the province of Rome, Italy
- A surname:
- A given name:
- Romani Rose, the Chair of the Central Council of German Sinti and Roma
- A soubriquet:
- Romani (adventurer), involved in the Affair of the Poisons
- In popular culture:
- Romani, a character in the video game The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Ludi Romani, a religious festival in ancient Rome
- Romani (grape), another name for the Italian wine grape Trebbiano
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.