From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Romania or romania in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up România, Románia, Romanía, Romānia, or Romãnia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Romania is a modern nation-state, located in South-East Central Europe, North of the Balkan Peninsula.
Romania may also refer to:
- Romania (European Parliament constituency), currently represented by thirty-three MEPs
- Romania, the self-identifying short-form name of the later Roman Empire and the East Roman or Byzantine Empire (Greek: Ῥωμανία)
- Romania, the self-identifying short-form name of the Latin Empire, a Crusader state set up after the Fourth Crusade conquered the city-state of Constantinople
- Latin (Romance) Europe, the places where Romance languages are spoken, or the Romance-speaking peoples as a group
- ST Rumania, British tugboat previously named Empire Susan
- Romanija, a geographical region in eastern Bosnia and Herzegovina
- All pages with a title containing Romania
- Category:National sports teams of Romania, for teams called "Romania"
- Romance languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.