Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Romania, romania, România, or Románia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up Romanía, Romānia, Romãnia, or Rumania in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up Rūmania, Rumãnia, Rumanía, or Rumanìa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Romania is a modern nation-state, located in South-East Central Europe, North of the Balkan Peninsula.
Romania or Rumania may also refer to:
- Romania (European Parliament constituency)
- Empire of Romania or Latin Empire, a Crusader state set up after the Fourth Crusade conquered the city-state of Constantinople
- Kingdom of Romania, a constitutional monarchy in southeastern Europe from 1881 to 1947
- Greater Romania, the borders of the Kingdom of Romania in the interwar period
- Byzantine Empire or Romania, the continuation of the Roman Empire in the East during Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages
- ST Rumania, a British tugboat previously named Empire Susan
- Roumania, Roumania, a popular, nostalgic song in Yiddish by Aaron Lebedeff
- Category:National sports teams of Romania, teams called "Romania"
- Romance languages
- Romanija, a geographical region in eastern Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Romanija (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Romania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.